Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Outer

We have a headless implementation where we use Okendo to gather user reviews and plug them into our Shopify instance and our CMS. The app is reliable and easy to use, and the customer service experience is excellent whenever I have questions. Recommended!

#1 Ranked New Mexico Salsa & Chile Powder | Made in New Mexico

Margaux at Okendo has been incredibly helpful, patient, and just wonderful with this process. You need to hire her & Okendo! Sincerely, Jonathan Made in New Mexico

Dog Threads™

Great review app that include customer photos. Integration was easy with their team's help, which has been very friendly and responsive. We had to have them re-integrate the app 3 times in 2 weeks due to theme updates and they happily did it with no charge. Thank you!

Obus Online

Great app!
Okendo has been such a useful tool for our small business in conjunction with our loyalty program. The team are always super responsive and helpful with advice and fixes! Thank you!

Coast Health

Great support and help from Okendo to get the software installed and troubleshoot any issues. It has already helped us increase the number of reviews we have.

Amazing Oils

Fantastic customer support and help with setting up the app to do exactly what you want. Best support there's every been with Shopify apps.

Lumineux Oral Essentials™

Great customer service and excellent product! I worked with Allison from the okendo team and she really helped me set it up. This is the best review platform I have worked with

Wandering Bear Coffee

Okendo came recommended by our dev partner, and it has proven to be a significant upgrade over our previous product review platform. It also allows us the ability to syndicate our reviews to our retail partner sites and 3rd party marketplaces. Their support team is also very helpful.

Pink Moon

I switched over from a competitor review platform app and couldn't be more happy with the decision! Okendo is easy to use, customer service is FAST and tailored (unlike the competitor, who always had copy paste answers and solutions for us), and I love the interface and customization capabilities.

LING Skincare

Okendo is easy to navigate and easy to use. Their team is very responsive and quick to help with any questions or concerns.