Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Run Gum

Really excited about Okendo and its ability to create the best experience for us and our customers. The integration with other apps like Postscript and Klaviyo is the reason we switched and their Customer Onboarding and Support is the reason we will stay!

Landyachtz Skateboards

This app is fantastic! Both customer and internal UX is fantastic and the Okendo's customer service is as good as it gets. Every time we think of a feature or automation to supplement the review process it's already there waiting for us.

Puppy Love

I love Okendo - super nice, stylish, and the integrations are fantastic! They also have best in class customer service.

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

LOVE the Okendo app and before coming to Okendo, I had another very popular review app. Okendo has a great interface and unbelievable customer support. It's a whole new world for me now that I have a great review provider! Margaux is FANTASTIC. So is Mor - both great people and very very helpful. Just do the trial and you'll be convinced it is the Reviews app for you!

Matcha Union

Amazing customer service - Amor has been extremely helpful in helping me set up the app for our shop. The interface is easy to use and I love all its unique features.

Lume Cube, Inc.

Such an easy and seamless transition! Very excited to get started with Okendo! Allison was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Woolly Clothing Co

We've used a lot of Shopify apps - Okendo is at the very top of our list. The integration with our website was clean, professional and on-brand. The interface is super intuitive to use. But what stands out the most is the onboarding with our Customer Success Manager. Allison went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of Okendo. And she is there to support us as we continue to grow. Go with Okendo, you won't regret it.

Smithey Ironware

Really pleased so far, happy with how my customers are utilizing the app. Allison in support is a standout all star!

eb5 Skincare

Great app and super easy onboarding process. We've had customers who are 95 years old fill out reviews.

UnHide

Allison is super approachable and helpful! She is very knowledgeable and communicates clearly and efficiently. I love okendo so far and I think that it is going to enhance our business. It is very easy to access and navigate the Okendo platform and I recommend it to other people!