Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Woolly Clothing Co

We've used a lot of Shopify apps - Okendo is at the very top of our list. The integration with our website was clean, professional and on-brand. The interface is super intuitive to use. But what stands out the most is the onboarding with our Customer Success Manager. Allison went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of Okendo. And she is there to support us as we continue to grow. Go with Okendo, you won't regret it.

Smithey Ironware

Really pleased so far, happy with how my customers are utilizing the app. Allison in support is a standout all star!

eb5 Skincare

Great app and super easy onboarding process. We've had customers who are 95 years old fill out reviews.

UnHide

Allison is super approachable and helpful! She is very knowledgeable and communicates clearly and efficiently. I love okendo so far and I think that it is going to enhance our business. It is very easy to access and navigate the Okendo platform and I recommend it to other people!

volterman-com

The best customer support ever. They are very helpful. Absolutely recommend this App. Very fast reply to the messages

Wow Things

One of the best support team, and the best review app on the app store. Just started using it after switching back to another review app and it is huge differnce.

NutriChem

We switched to Okendo after using another app that was not meeting our needs. I was immediately impressed with the Demo that I received from Matthew, and decided it was the app for us. I really appreciated all of the technical support & customer service that I received from Amanda. If you are into customization, this is the app for you as there is SO much to work with! And it was super easy to set up.

🌵 Pricklee Cactus Water 🌵

Love their customer success team - one of the best in the game. Working with them helped us understand how we could use reviews as an extension of our brand, not just a request for information!

Banksia Blue Studio

User-friendly and was worked into our site with the help of a fabulous customer service team. Highly recommend

Confitex USA

I wasn't convinced 100% to use it but after doing some testing on it and dealing with their support team, I changed my mind and will go with full confidence with Okendo. Highly recommended