Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

LEVO Oil, Inc.

Okendo is a wonderful tool that our internal team and our customers find easy to use, intuitive and most of all, helpful. Our CVR increased with the reviews widget populating on our PDPs, and the customer support team is very helpful with tips to optimize and grow the reviews strategy, Big fan of Okendo!

AMASS Store

Our team has had a great experience onboarding Okendo. Allison has been a wonderful Customer Success Manager, very responsive and detail oriented. The platform is a lot more user friendly than others we looked at and we were able to integrate it into our theme beautifully.

Kabrita USA

Working with Okendo has been a breath of fresh air! From our initial meeting with Mor, to our launch with our success manager Margaux, the entire experience with the Okendo team has been wonderful. Margaux took the time to answer our many questions, assist with setting up our email flows and helped customize our widget to perfectly match our brand. The app was easy to implement on our site, the dashboard UX is very user friendly, the support team is quick to respond and the transition from our other provider has been seamless. Thank you Okendo team!

KOKOBÉRNA

Mor, Matthew*, and Jade* - thank you! This team's service etiquette is top notch and responsive. Very easy to work with the OKENDO team across the board. Matthew is the absolute best... I know, I know, they have 100% 5-star review which is crazy but the thoughtfulness in how he helped me review my tech stack was A+++++. Appreciate it.

Wellnesse

This site has been wonderful with reviewing and adding reviews to our own site. The support system through Okendo is amazing as well!

trèStiQue

We have recently launched Okendo on our site to capture reviews and thus far it has been such a wonderful experience, as our account manager has been amazing to work with. She has been so helpful with the whole process in guiding us regarding best practice and taking on the heavy lifting of all the necessary task to get us up and live! Looking forward to seeing the results and benefits of using Okendo!

CROSSNET

I love using Okendo for my store CROSSNET. Easy to use, great way to collect reviews, but by far the #1 thing is the customer service! So responsive, easy to work with and attentive. No more begging for a response. A++++++++

Drizzle Honey

Okendo is more expensive than we'd like, but it is a fantastic way to capture reviews and offer something in return to customers who leave a review. They have really great customer service and we were able to customize how the Reviews tab shows up on mobile vs desktop. I wish there were more pricing tiers.

Upful Blends

This app truly is amazing! Currently, we're loving the interface and the aesthetics of the overall app support. So user-friendly and so much depth overall. We also received some very exceptional customer service courtesy of Margaux, who has been amazing might I add.

Natural Dog Company

Okendo has every feature we have been looking for in a review app at the perfect price. They have a great integration with Klaviyo, which was the tipping point for us. Everything about this app has been perfect from the start! I can't say enough good things about the onboarding process as well. Allison helped us with every aspect of our migration from app to app, and even set up the majority of our processes/settings for us. This was one of the most seamless onboarding processes I have ever been apart of.