Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Flewkoo

App and support is great with Okendo. Easy to setup and integrate old reviews. Highly recommend Okendo for a review platform!

HoapSoap

This is now the second business I've set up with Okendo and I can't be happier ...again! the setup process is so easy with the Okendo team, they handle everything, all I had to do was approve designs.

High Fashion Home

Super happy that we made the switch from Yotpo to Okendo. Scott and the team there made the migration super simple. We got everything up and running in less than a week. So far, we're getting more reviews and more UGC. Okendo is a superior product.

Advance Whitening

Best reviews app out there with the best support team out there. Highly recommend Okendo to anyone looking to add reviews to their site

Eme Te

Amazing app and support! They helped to install the app and set it up in the store! Thank you very much Okendo team!

Sundaily

Excellent UI, great dev/install support, super-flexible, A+! Would use Okendo again in a heartbeat for any other stores I run. Super-great team as well, responsive.

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics

The ULTIMATE reviews platform. Exceptional support and service in getting set up too. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Kinfield

I wish we had installed Okendo sooner! Their team was incredibly helpful at every step of the process, and has been responsive + quick to answer any ongoing questions. I love the way the reviews feed looks on our site, and the integration couldn't have been easier. This is the best Reviews platform out there by far!

STARPOWA UK

Okendo has exploded our reviews and also helped us to get great feedback from customers! The customer care team is awesome as well, they have always been available in the chat to help me with any questions I have. We are very happy with this Okendo!

Passenger Clothing

We've been using Okendo for just over a month now and seen a great uplift in reviews being left on the site. The team has been really helpful in setting everything up and matched the design to our site perfectly. Highly recommend.