Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Ovira

Delightful onboarding experience from the team at Okendo, easy to use platform and great features. Definitely recommend.

InMyPatch

Sheila was super helpful in getting me up and running with Okendo for our site. Looking forward to using the app.

Primal Kitchen

The integration between Shopify and Okendo is outstanding and I found it very easy to import reviews from another source. The turnaround time is amazing too-In just a matter of an hour or two the reviews were live on our page. Margaux from Okendo is such a pleasure to work with. Not only did she help walk me through the process, She also worked with one of my vendors to ensure their reviews would import correctly into Okendo! Thank you so much! I highly recommend Okendo and their team for your review needs.

Nénés Paris

I used to work with a different app before that was more expensive and less flexible. I am now very happy with Okendo, especially the "grouping" part that allows us to show all the reviews for different colors of the same item. The app is super intuitive to use. Moreover the team have customed everything like we wanted, and they have been super helpful and not pushy. Great experience !

Laboratory K

I used different apps for the review on my shop.
I was not happy with it. so I start to chat with the Okendo consultant.
They are very friendly, not pushy but very helpful.
I was impressed that they could help me to set up everything I needed for my webshop.
Before I publish it, she even looked everything through and suggested detailed industry insight for a better setting. Very happy. published today and reviews are coming in!!
Thank you!

Grace and Lace

We have been so impressed with Okendo! From their easy on-boarding process, to their customer support and intuitive and easy to use platform, our experience has been nothing but positive. I have no doubt that their platform will continue to drive revenue for our business and promote confidence in our products prior to making a purchase. Thank you Okendo!

Cheers®

Great app and team! They made setting everything up as simple as possible. Much better experience than the other couple review apps that we've tried.

Tapestry Girls

Great app, and great support team. Pricing is very affordable compared to other apps that do the exact same thing. Highly recommend. Does exactly what I needed it to do.

Vitamin A Swim

Just switched over from Yotpo to Okendo, their support and dev team went above and beyond. Seamless transition!

Nomad

Okendo has been working great for us for years. The fact that everything happens in the background is extremely valuable, from review request emails, to review publishing, to a live slack feed of new submissions - here's some more info on our experience: https://www.okendo.io/customers/nomad/