Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Wandering Bear Coffee

Okendo came recommended by our dev partner, and it has proven to be a significant upgrade over our previous product review platform. It also allows us the ability to syndicate our reviews to our retail partner sites and 3rd party marketplaces. Their support team is also very helpful.

Pink Moon

I switched over from a competitor review platform app and couldn't be more happy with the decision! Okendo is easy to use, customer service is FAST and tailored (unlike the competitor, who always had copy paste answers and solutions for us), and I love the interface and customization capabilities.

LING Skincare

Okendo is easy to navigate and easy to use. Their team is very responsive and quick to help with any questions or concerns.

SuperFeast

We have been on Shopify since 2016 and in that time have tried Reviews.io, Yotpo and now Okendo to manage our reviews. I 100% wish I had chosen Okendo from the start. The team are INCREDIBLY supportive (it's like dealing with real, actual humans instead of tech support bots) and I am so happy with how the app works. The back end is super easy to use and intuitive and it's an intelligent app that is working to optimise both your and your customer's experience, so it's win-win. I especially want to thank Scott and Vanessa who helped me fine-tune the installation on both stores and who helped me onboard and troubleshoot. The price is great too, especially considering the functionality they offer. Couldn't recommend them enough.

St. Oddity

Great onboarding process and easy implementation with our store. Plus, lots of great features. Would highly recommend this app.

Better Body Co.

Robust features. Automated the review request & reward process. Support is sincere in helping with issues. App also showing progress with better integrations.

Price Attack

I can't recommend Okendo enough! They are extremely competitive in both offering and pricing. Onboarding was seamless and completed within 4 business day! Saw instant results the day we turned the app live on our store and started requesting reviews.

Active Basics

Great app! Amazing customer service by Shiela from Okendo with the set up.
Can't wait to receive more reviews.

fitgenix™

I am very satisfied with the customer service, I really recommend Okendo, they are very professional! The application is super complete and the reviews are great !

Integrity Botanicals

I can't recommend Okendo enough! Allison has been amazing to work with and highly recommend working with her if you are given the option.:) She is very responsive, proactive, thorough, dependable and gets the job done!