Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

The James Brand, Inc.

It has been an absolute pleasure integrating Okendo with our store. They have the best customer support of any app I've used and are always willing to help us. Their team is highly communicative and quick to respond. Highly recommend!!

Treball Active

Okendo has been amazing! Their support team is so helpful and always provides a speedy response! We have also had lots of repeat purchases with their reviews emails!!

Hydra

Great app that does what it advertises very well. Amazing service from Scott Goodman who's been super quick with replies and action to any question I have put forward.

111SKIN UK

111SKIN EU

It was a great pleasure working with Amanda! Our integration is more complex as we have several stores, but she makes everything so smooth for us. Despite the time difference, between her team in Australia and us in the UK, she handled the communication very well. Without missing a beat, we were able to meet the project deadline! After the launch, Amanda went above and beyond to make sure the Okendo star rating synch up with Google Shopping, and gave us detailed guidance on how to do it. We wouldn't have done this without her and her supporting teams. We highly recommend Amanda and Okendo. Now our wishlist for Okendo is to be able to synch with Google search result too (in additional to the said Google shopping module). Thanks again Amanda for your stellar guidance!

Awake Happy

This app has been critical for Awake Happy as it’s part of the backbone of my business. The Okendo team is absolutely incredible and competent far beyond the norm. This team is going the distance. The rare combo that I don't often see is technical, detailed, with crazy good customer service. These guys have it. I’ve used Yotpo, Stamped, & Judge.me in the past and Okendo rules them all. I am a developer and look for clean, lightweight apps. This app is not bloated. The widgets are run very clean & this team keeps their databases/servers chugging along nicely. This company has done an impressive thing in a space that I didn’t realize could be vastly improved and at a lower cost than something like Yotpo for what you get. No brainer!
Devon
awakehappy.com

Burchgrove Home

This app helps share customer feedback in a clear and concise manner which is great! Easy to use, and with daily email activity updates, it's an easy win! We are really enjoying having the Okendo App on our Shopify site!

TWØBAYS Brewing Co

Scott and the team were brilliant in getting us up and running. And Okendo is now seamlessly powering and capturing UGC for us. Great job, great app!

The Mayfair Group LLC

Amazing app & team to work with. So easy to implement and get a custom look that matches your website and the team is so helpful and responsive in anything you need. Such easy integration with Klayvio, Four Sixty, Google Shopping - overall best best best review app out there!

pomvida

This app makes is super simple for customers to leave reviews and is great about having a format that encourages more thorough reviews with photos and videos. They have also been extremely helpful in guiding me through setting up the app and they also respond quickly in their help desk chat if I ever have an issue. For example, yesterday I needed help flipping a customer's review photo right side up and was able to speak to someone on chat who then had the issue resolved for me in under 48 hours.