Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

We're a Shopify+ store switching over from a long run with Yotpo. I've been impressed with the level of service given throughout the exploratory calls, onboarding and now implementation phases of our experience with Okendo. I'm a fan of the deep integration with other apps I'm using and the value vs the alternatives costing much more and much less is what I've been most impressed with. Okendo strikes a great balance between feature set, usability, and pricing. You've got yourself a new fan!

X50 Lifestyle Aus

The platform is easy to use & helped us build all of our great reviews. Amazing customer service from Scott and the team!

Forza10 America

AMAZING customer service. They are super quick and always willing to help. The platform is great too! Thank you for providing a great service!

Softlens Queen

Review edit 3/10/2020 : Previously I gave a negative review because the price of this application is different from similar applications. The team from Okendo contacted me and offered me a solution to try this application even longer to compare the conversion results obtained from this application with other applications. I really appreciate for every offer they submit, it seems fair enough for them, at least I tried it first before deciding to give them a negative review. One thing that should be appreciated is that they have a friendly and responsive team and excellent service.

Zoey Sleep

Okendo helped me increase the quantity and quality of my product reviews. Their system makes the process easy to use for customers and is very simple to operate with. I have been working extensively with Margaux and she has been BEYOND helpful. Their team members are quick at responding, resourceful, and extremely easy to work with. I'd recommend using this app to everyone!

IGKHair Pro

Okendo is great! We love it as a tool for our professionals to share feedback and techniques on product use. It is a huge asset to our digital experience.

IGK Hair

Okendo is great. We love the attributes to help our help our users find the perfect product. We also love the email sequencing.

MATE the Label

Okendo is great and the customer service is even better. The app does what we need it to do without issues. Easy for our team to use.

Skinmart

Great product that has increased the number of reviews we collect weekly by 8x from our previous reviews platform. Support is top notch with local teams to help our developers give a beautiful customised wrapping to their product. Highly recommend if your wanting a review platform that you can start with plug and play and then move to customise to your hearts content in the future.

Haven USA

After using Yopto we decided to make the switch to Okendo. We really like how our customers can leave reviews on various product attributes; this allows us to glean better insights than just a simple star rating. Customer service is great from both online agents and our dedicated account manager.