Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Okendo
4.9
January 24, 2022

Great customer service, and everything works very smoothly. No issues at all, and only positive interactions from the first account reps to the customer service and implementation teams. Would recommend to anyone for a high quality reviews app.

RAIZE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 24, 2022

Great app! Honestly, I am not an IT guy but this app is very friendly user. I manage to setting up everything easily. And the customer support of this app was very helpful as well.

FLEEKR
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 21, 2022

Fantastic app - does what it says on the tin. Really easy to use and customer support is incredibly quick.

Ralph Christian
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2022

Great app and even better customer service from the team at Okendo. Their response time was so quick and they answered any question I had. Great experience.

h.alt
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 19, 2022

Absolutely love this app! After doing countless demo's I decided to go with Okendo and it was the best decision. The app has all the features you need and they are all designed to improve customer experience, drive engagement, and in turn increase revenue. The support is 10/10. Every Shopify App should learn from them. I had zero issues with setup, they even offered to do some of the work for me and had the app customized for my brand on the first walkthru. And the best part is we saw results within hours of launching the app as several customers asked questions on our products and now everyone else can view those responses as well.

holiCHIC