Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Caravan Candle

Shiela took great care of me setting up my review process because it wasn't connecting to my store correctly. I really feel like she wanted to help me and so grateful to her. Thanks for going the extra mile for all my asks.

NUDESTICK

better than what i expected. found it was a bit daunting to use at the start but the customer service is excellent. They helped me figure it all out. definitely the better review apps on the market.

Pure Water Systems

An intuitive and user-friendly review app. Support team respond and resolve issues quickly. Highly recommend.

Airgarden

This is an awesome app - firstly it looks fantastic on our store and has so many great templates/designs etc. Not to mention the excellent customer service, which has been second to none.

Daily Orders

Very happy with Okendos service and onboarding team. The functionality looks great on the site and I'm getting more reviews each day :)

ADVANCE™ Pet Food

We use Okendo on both of our ecommerce sites and they are incredibly easy to use and implement everything that we want. The account manager is also fantastic with a quick response time and has assisted me with all queries.

Guud Woman

Love the app, compared to other platforms a way more straightforward pricing model, does all the tricks and the support team is amazing.

Diamond Painting Shoppe

This app is awesome! They are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by Vanessa and I highly recommend using this app.

Roogenic

This app has transformed our shopping experience. A massive thank you to Vanessa who helped us set up everything. The changeover was effortless and well worth the investment.

Drool by Dr. Chris Brown

The set up and onboarding experience was seamless, Norma provided fantastic support and was responsive to any queries that came up. We have recently launch and chose Okendo due to the integrations with our tech stack and ability to highlight the authenticity and quality of our product via verified buyer reviews as we grow our brand.