Reseñas (880)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de mayo de 2024

Wonderful platform and wonderful onboarding help! The Okendo team was with us every step of the way and responded to all questions promptly. The quiz came out great. Highly recommend.

Hampton Sun
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de junio de 2024

I just want to say thank you for Luigi. I am having trouble on integrating reviews on my store and Luigi the support guide me through. Thank you so much! Also thanks to Supports like Paulo!

Serene Luminaire
Filipinas
30 de mayo de 2024

Looks and feels good.
Plus their support very good - Josh basically held my hand helping me set everything up.

Made Without
Letonia
21 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

Effective and quick customer support. Very impressed with them. The app is easy enough to install and work. Very happy with all of it.

Bondi Wash Canada
Canadá
15 días usando la aplicación
24 de marzo de 2024

Easy to use, integrate, and love that you can have multiple offerings/features under one umbrella. Plus great customer!

Nation Botanics
23 de abril de 2024

I just swapped to Okendo and I am so impressed… HIGHLY recommend. I set it up today and you can do so much with the free version. Eg fully customise the look and feel of the review section on your product page, create bespoke templates for review request emails, ask customers questions around age and other attributes to add more flavour to your reviews. Customer support was also so helpful, had trouble setting it up initially but Luigi sorted it all out for me. 10/10

Sunset Daze
1 día usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

I already have a Hydrogen site and Okendo is a great choice for my project. Okendo takes care of everything with the @okendo/shopify-hydrogen package. I hope the @okendo/shopify-hydrogen package will develop further with more features. Cheers!

Ciseco Hydrogen Main
Vietnam
11 días usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Great product and helpful service with integration.

BuildFastFormula
7 de marzo de 2024

The Okendo team have been supportive and have been able to provide super-fast support for a number of modifications to the customer-facing aspect of the app that I couldn't have made without them. Additionally, Josh from their team has been exceptional, facilitating the transfer of reviews from Wordpress to Shopify with as much smoothness as possible. My sincere thanks to them.

RealScience Athletics
Canadá
15 días usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

SO simple to transfer over to Okendo. Any display issues were quickly fixed by the Okendo team - they don't expect you to know how to code which is helpful! Highly recomend.

Outback Tails