Recensioni (908)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 settembre 2020

I've been using Okendo for several weeks now and I'm very pleased with all the new reviews coming in. They basically did the install for me after getting some details about my business. So far I would highly recommend it.

Texas Hill Country Olive Co.
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 novembre 2020

Just launch yesterdayn and we were able to get approximtely 50 new reviews wit the initial email blast. Looking forward to see where this is going to lead us.

Popeye's Suppléments
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2021

Okendo and their staff are extremely easy to work with. I have switch 3 times between different review plugins and Okendo is the best I have worked with! Highly recommend.

humBOLD
12 maggio 2023

Incredibly supportive customer service! I love how the customer service chat box is always up and the conversation remains available.

SAINT ART
20 novembre 2020

Super great app to incorporate reviews for products. Okendo allows shops to customize requests and bring in UGC which are impactful for conversion!

Flamingo Estate
8 ottobre 2020

We're a Shopify+ store switching over from a long run with Yotpo. I've been impressed with the level of service given throughout the exploratory calls, onboarding and now implementation phases of our experience with Okendo. I'm a fan of the deep integration with other apps I'm using and the value vs the alternatives costing much more and much less is what I've been most impressed with. Okendo strikes a great balance between feature set, usability, and pricing. You've got yourself a new fan!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)
11 aprile 2023

Great app, does exactly what is say and it does it well. The support team is great and very helpful as well.

Uproot Clean
16 dicembre 2020

Great app for handling everything you need when it comes to reviews. Price vs feature wise it is a better value to anything else out there. The Klaviyo and Google Shopping integrations are exactly what we are looking for.

LEVEL
25 agosto 2022

josh was quick on the reply and fixed my issues within minutes. Definitely recommend okendo and its team to solve your ecommerce problems

Glogirls
Singapore
20 aprile 2021

This app is great so far - but the onboarding process was a dream! Definitely see why they have such great ratings. Excited to see more customers write reviews!

Canadian Board Company