Omtaler (911)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
6. juni 2024

Okendo has been great for us with many features for us to test and use. Customer service is also always great and quick

VKTRY Gear
USA
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
4. juli 2024

Josh was sooo helpful to help us design and get a Reviews page up within an hour or so! it would have taken me months. Loving Okendo, proper service is rare these days. Thank you!!

Root of the Gods
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
2. juli 2024

Easily the best Review App on Shopify!

Jawzrsize
USA
Over 2 år bruker appen
7. juli 2024

Easy to use app with great customer service. They are quick to respond and provide assistance.
Easy customer UX on site and we have seen a sharp increase in review rates.

Jasmine Alexa
5 måneder bruker appen
4. juli 2024

Very helpful, it's easy to understand, and a bunch of features that about to discovered by us, we will look into it. The customer service is excellent, I will definitely recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

AOSEED
Hongkong SAR Kina
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
2. juni 2024

Absolutely amazing review platform and customer service from Okendo.

SmilePro Worldwide
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
6. juni 2024

Okendo is a brilliant app but what's impressed me most is their customer service. I've had two queries that have been expertly handled and in good time too. Very impressed and would definitely recommend

Hearth
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
30. april 2024

I'm a techie newbie and with the patience and help of Daniel and the other experts, I was actually able to create a pretty awesome looking review platform! I only have the basic plan, but even with that the Okendo app offers a great variety of aesthetic options and layouts, as well as a fairly seamless review capture process. Definitely elevates the brand, highly recommend!

Jennifer Joan Skincare
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
15. juli 2024

My experience with okendo has been great so far easy to install and use. i was having trouble with one small thing however Kenn was very helpful and got it fixed up straight away.

Caluga
5 dager bruker appen
5. juni 2024

Highly appreciate the proactiveness of their Support Team. Helped me set things up from start to finish. Kudos to Juan, he was a big help for me. Highly recommended!

greenleafblends