Omtaler (911)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
26. oktober 2021

If you are on Yotpo, bail and move to Okendo. My contract was expiring with Yotpo and I got an automated email telling me I had to contact my rep otherwise I would have my account locked. I didn't even know I had a rep. I contacted them and it took 4 days for me to patched through to my Yotpo Rep. I contacted the rep and it took him a few days to respond that we had to hop on a call to discuss our contract. I presented him with my calendly and he told me that those times don't work for him cause he is in Isreal. I asked Yotpo support why I had a rep who wasn't in my timezone and they told me I should have requested a USA based on. Every email I sent to anyone on Yotpo team took 1-2 full days for a response. All the while I was getting automated email warning me my contract was expiring and I needed to contact them to renew. When I was finally presented with a contract, it was a year-long contract and it was twice the cost of Okendo or Stamped for the same functionality. I always didn't like Yotpo but at this point how absolutely garbage their product and support was it was fully personal dislike at this point for everything their company is. It was between Stamped and Okendo now. Both have similar pricing, functionality and positive reputation in the community. I reached out to Stamped as my first choice because they are just more commonly known. They presented me with all the info I needed to get onboarded, however it was all DIY, and my developer wasn't available for any big projects for another 2-3 weeks. But my contract with Yotpo was expiring in 3-4 days. I told Okendo that they had my business if they could do all the heavy lifting and get us onboarded. I signed up, they sent me a quick video on how to export my reviews from Yotpo. I gave them the file and in 2-3 days they had configured our entire Okendo account to replicate our settings on Yotpo, customized the CSS of the reviews to match exactly our current styling, and presented my developer with a super easy doc to bring the changed into our live theme. Now I'm on a month-to-month contract, paying half of what I was with Yotpo, with amazing super quick support, and I didn't have to lift a finger. Okendo is AWESOME and I am completely blown away with how rad their team was to help us out in this pinch.

Sozy
7 dager bruker appen
19. januar 2022

Absolutely love this app! After doing countless demo's I decided to go with Okendo and it was the best decision. The app has all the features you need and they are all designed to improve customer experience, drive engagement, and in turn increase revenue. The support is 10/10. Every Shopify App should learn from them. I had zero issues with setup, they even offered to do some of the work for me and had the app customized for my brand on the first walkthru. And the best part is we saw results within hours of launching the app as several customers asked questions on our products and now everyone else can view those responses as well.

holiCHIC
7 dager bruker appen
15. november 2021

Support is very reactive when it comes to customizing the looks of your reviews. Haven't used all of the features yet but for now I dont have any issue with the app

Sandelier
Frankrike
7. april 2021

So bad support. Near to a week to talk to them. They don´t solve anything, so we have to unistall the app

LINDAS
Spania
14. november 2022

I have used this app for a long time with different customers and definitely is the best in the market.

ilovechamoy
15. november 2023

I was assessing a couple Review apps, and Okendo was by far the best. I'm not all too technical but setting it up was pretty easy as their UI was intuitive, and not only that, their support team is amazing. They're ACTUALLY helpful. I was working with both Laura and Josh, and they're amazing. I threw so many questions/requests at them, and they helped set things up on their end for me. They really went above and beyond and were patient all the way through. Their support team is the main reason why I went with Okendo. Overall, very happy with everything!

Fionna
2 dager bruker appen
23. april 2023

Have had an incredible onboarding experience from start to finish, and received assistance in ways I did not anticipate. Had I known the amount of care that would of into this, I would have signed up even earlier!

Estefania has been, and is, incredible holding our hand all the way through. We were delighted with the integration assistance received for Klaviyo by Vanessa.

Could not be happier so far with the experience.

We've used other review providers... "name brand" guys... you know who I am talking about... they did not commit any extra resources to assistance... just the sale.

This is the opposite experience.

Stoked

Your Protocol
5 dager bruker appen
Redigert 17. oktober 2022

UPDATED: To use Okendo, you must enforce both name and surname in customer records. It misses all customers without a registered surname. I've reported this bug to the support and received a strange "it's a feature, not a bug" response and seemingly no intention to correct it. So, please take care of it on your store side if you intend to try Okendo. --------------------------- We expected the review app to look aesthetically pleasing, trustworthy, and manageable at a price point we could afford. After going through several alternatives, Okendo ticked all the boxes. Their essentials plan is perfect for smaller businesses. The widgets look great and can be adjusted to fit our branding (you can even customize stars with SVGS, how about that!). They have photo reminders for reviews that help you curate much better reviews, which are now also available in their essentials plan. One problem we faced with the other review apps was that the badges and similar extras took away from the look and feel of the store. Okendo does not force us into any, and we don't need them). The availability of grouping is yet another advantage. Suppose you sell products that are similar to each other. Different colours and designs of the same product can be grouped to share the reviews. This option is incredibly beneficial when you have low reviews for one design but high on alternative colours. Review moderation is easy, and the dashboard is also ok to navigate. Finally, support is also extremely helpful. So... Okendo was the best choice for us, and I think it will also be the best choice for many others.

Those One Liners
Portugal
4 dager bruker appen
15. desember 2020

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!

DOLBODA
Sør-Korea
4 dager bruker appen
4. juli 2022

Amazing experience with Okendo so for, I love the app and features. I did not like that they offer only in the higher packages the google integrations, more email sequences that are quite vital in the small package for a small business.

Fagaci