Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de novembro de 2023

I was assessing a couple Review apps, and Okendo was by far the best. I'm not all too technical but setting it up was pretty easy as their UI was intuitive, and not only that, their support team is amazing. They're ACTUALLY helpful. I was working with both Laura and Josh, and they're amazing. I threw so many questions/requests at them, and they helped set things up on their end for me. They really went above and beyond and were patient all the way through. Their support team is the main reason why I went with Okendo. Overall, very happy with everything!

Fionna
Canadá
2 dias usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE and FABULOUS PRODUCT. 10/10 highly recommend.

Lola's Fine Sauces
3 meses usando o app
24 de outubro de 2023

I liked that the app was quite easy to set up and the possibility to give free vouchers to customers that would wirte reviews.
The review form and interface look very pretty.

What I don't like: The app gives you the option to include the questions widget on the product page while being on the basic plan. This means customers can write questions but you'll never know about it and won't get notified about them.

Also when you are on the basic plan the sender of the email is always Okendo. Having a customer base that does not use e-mail that often makes it almost impossible to get reviews when an unknown company "okendo" writes them an email and asks for a review.

Another thing is that the app can slow down your store a bit. Not heavily but quite a bit - be aware of that.

Support was quick and nice!

Pitt Noir
Áustria
8 meses usando o app
24 de outubro de 2023

Carolina from Okendo went above and beyond to help us switch from yotpo, and so far we are LOVING okendo much more. It is so streamlined, clean and user friendly which relieves a lot of headache, one less headache as a business owner is important. Definitely suggest okendo for reviews!

Dekni Creations
3 meses usando o app
16 de outubro de 2023

Best app for reviews. Incredible support. Great design. Amazing features. Okendo have enabled our reviews to be the hero of our product pages.

Zorali
Austrália
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
2 de outubro de 2023

It was a bit daunting in the beginning when I started using Okendo, but I have had and continue to have, the best customer service ever from Laura Gomez and the rest of the team at Okendo. I'm so grateful! It's not that the program is difficult to use, not at all, I was just overwhelmed by having to learn so many new things all at once with everything I'm doing, so Laura and the rest of the team have helped me in more ways than they can imagine.

The Chelsea Boot Co Est. 1851
5 meses usando o app
20 de setembro de 2023

I've tried several review apps but this is the best one and has incredible support. We needed code to have our reviews embedded on our zipify landing pages and Angel from support got it over to us within 24 hours.

Nutronics Labs
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

Laura was super nice and helpful and helped set up some of the sequences for me.

ZUDO
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
26 de setembro de 2023

We've only got good things to say about Okendo. The integration is so seamless and easy to set up, plus the customer support team is extremely responsive and in particular Josh and Norma are always happy to help when we have questions.

Mermade Hair™
Austrália
Quase 3 anos usando o app
8 de dezembro de 2023

This software works better than yopto, I will continue to use it

BKIEO