Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de outubro de 2023

Great customer support! The various review modules are flexible and provide great social proof on our brand website.

Sunniemade
6 meses usando o app
29 de setembro de 2023

Fantastic app with fantastic customer service! The reviews widgets spruce up our site and to be able to sync our reviews with FB/IG is great. I hope that syndication with TikTok is added soon but they are always making changes and it is easy enough to import them manually.

Define
10 meses usando o app
5 de outubro de 2023

Great support, whenever you have a question either basic or advanced, their team will help you out, and explain you! Josh was great at explaining how to get broken images fixed, I appreciate it!

Hoft Home
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
22 de outubro de 2023

Customer support is 11 out of 10! Laura really helped me with the transfer from Yotpo to Okendo which made it super easy. Happy with the changeover so far.

Rugs for Good
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
9 de novembro de 2023

So far I have found their team to be disorganized and unhelpful. There have been several delays and we've into a few road blocks (which were misrepresented during the sales process) and their team is offering no guidance or support - just lots of pushback. I'm being sent articles that don't answer my questions (instead of the onboarding specialist taking the time to answer my questions herself). They are telling me they can't do things that the sales person told me they could. The setup has been severely delayed. I'm hoping someone on their team is capable of turning this around because as of now, it's been a very disappointing experience.

Pepper + Vetiver
6 dias usando o app
25 de setembro de 2023

A great conversion rate game changer and these guys know what they're doing! We had a good trial and then signed up and stayed one. We received a lot of help and are still learning about all the things we can do using their services. Customers are also happy to interact using Okendo giving us valuable feedback and earning loyalty from us.

MY MUM MADE IT
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
20 de setembro de 2023

Okendo as an app for processing our customer reviews is a great help to us. When we have questions, we feel very well taken care of by the Okendo customer team. When we had a very specific request, they made a lot of effort to help us. In the area of evaluation and processing of shop data, we would like to see more options for editing and selection. Many thanks for the super support! Best regards from Munich, the Plantura customer team

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Plantura
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

By far the most well-crafted, high-quality reviews app for any store looking for a high-end solution. Great support as well - can't complain.

Ezzra
Hungria
Aproximadamente 16 horas usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

Highly recommend! I love the variety of features from Okendo! From adding attributes to your reviews to the product quizzes, I love it all! Plus they have top-tier customer service. I had a very helpful one-on-one demo of the full Okendo suite (Thanks Matt!). After the demo, they even helped me set up everything on my site. (Thanks Angelica & Team!) So very helpful! I highly recommend!

Emerald Sun Creations
7 dias usando o app
20 de outubro de 2023

Awesome app. Has everything we need. This app fits beauty stores perfectly. Customers can leave review titles, images, videos. Plus, a search / filter feature that really helps customers navigate through your reviews to help build trust in your products. Support from the customer service team is superb. They are seemingly always available and quick to act. Always in contact with a real person. Shiela on the support team was super helpful!

Pink Lilac