Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2018

We've installed and uninstalled many apps over the years but this one has by far blown us away with the ease of install, excellent support and the attention they pay to the look of their product!

I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just say it - Most apps install ugly. Our designer has to spend a lot of time making them look like they belong on our site. This app - we changed the size of the stars with the click of the button, reworded our email and we were done! Our designer didn't have to do anything. We are still amazed at this.

Matt and his team is very attentive, easy to work with and I can't recommend them enough!

CiboWares.com
18 de fevereiro de 2020

We had been thinking about this for some time, knowing how valuable reviews are in retail. We were looking for a solid app that'd be easy to set up and low maintenance. Okendo does just that. Scott was amazingly helpful and the app is simple to set up, configure, make changes and just use in general. The Q&A feature is a bonus! We love it!

SupportBrace Australia
Data de edição: 15 de outubro de 2019

I cannot recommend Okendo highly enough!

Whatever Review Application you are currently using, I would recommend you to switch right now! You will not be disappointed!

We were using Yotpo for 3 years and were recommended Okendo from a Shopify Plus Member. From the first moment of first contact I have been absolutely impressed by their service of excellence in customer service, knowledge and value-adding application.

1. Amazing Customer Service!
2. Value Add Features!
3. Half Price of Competitors!
4. Excellent User Interface!
5. Absolute pleasure to work with!

Okendo handled the entire transition for Reviews across 7 Shopify stores along wth syndication. A process that took Yotpo 7 months with constant chasing up and lack of communication, took Okendo 24 hours. Okendo is half the price of Yotpo. And it is billed monthly. Thank you!

One of the most enjoyable, simplest and value-adding and capturing business experiences I have had on the Shopify platform. Thank you!

Progurt
3 de junho de 2022

Best custumer support i ever received, shout-out to Shandy, incredible helpfull. I have not used the app for long, but the support is beyond words, reaaaally good. Thank you for the help

Proper Jack
Brasil
2 de março de 2022

Super customer service, really really happy with it. Quick, fast and helpful as it should be! Let's go

Boxrope.com
Suíça
14 de outubro de 2021

Fantastic app with excellent support and great functionality! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Prepd
21 de abril de 2022

We've recently started using Okendo after transitioning from Yotpo. Okendo's feature set is far more impressive than Yotpo's, while simultaneously being the more cost effective solution. Another bonus? The Okendo team has been incredibly attentive and helpful during setup and configuration!

Antsy Labs
13 dias usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2023

So far, so good.

I like the load time. It is a bit complicated to setup. But seems to be worth it.

There seem to have more features that I'm not using yet. So yeah, the app is great but needs figuring.

iLoveMy.Pet
Índia
20 de julho de 2020

This is now the second business I've set up with Okendo and I can't be happier ...again! the setup process is so easy with the Okendo team, they handle everything, all I had to do was approve designs.

HoapSoap
9 de março de 2021

Such an easy and seamless transition! Very excited to get started with Okendo! Allison was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Lume Cube, Inc.