Avaliações (878)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de março de 2023

Alannah from Okendo was wonderful and provided excellent advice and guidance. Her communication was fast and efficient and everything was set up within a few days. Thanks Alannah!

Daily Label
Austrália
25 de setembro de 2020

I've been using Okendo for several weeks now and I'm very pleased with all the new reviews coming in. They basically did the install for me after getting some details about my business. So far I would highly recommend it.

Texas Hill Country Olive Co.
19 de novembro de 2020

Just launch yesterdayn and we were able to get approximtely 50 new reviews wit the initial email blast. Looking forward to see where this is going to lead us.

Popeye's Suppléments
Canadá
12 de maio de 2023

Incredibly supportive customer service! I love how the customer service chat box is always up and the conversation remains available.

SAINT ART
21 de setembro de 2021

One of our easiest installs for our replatform, and the support you get is outstanding. Seamlessly integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify.

Carbon38
Quase 2 anos usando o app
10 de novembro de 2021

Okendo and their staff are extremely easy to work with. I have switch 3 times between different review plugins and Okendo is the best I have worked with! Highly recommend.

humBOLD
11 de abril de 2023

Great app, does exactly what is say and it does it well. The support team is great and very helpful as well.

Uproot Clean
20 de novembro de 2020

Super great app to incorporate reviews for products. Okendo allows shops to customize requests and bring in UGC which are impactful for conversion!

Flamingo Estate
8 de outubro de 2020

We're a Shopify+ store switching over from a long run with Yotpo. I've been impressed with the level of service given throughout the exploratory calls, onboarding and now implementation phases of our experience with Okendo. I'm a fan of the deep integration with other apps I'm using and the value vs the alternatives costing much more and much less is what I've been most impressed with. Okendo strikes a great balance between feature set, usability, and pricing. You've got yourself a new fan!

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)
16 de dezembro de 2020

Great app for handling everything you need when it comes to reviews. Price vs feature wise it is a better value to anything else out there. The Klaviyo and Google Shopping integrations are exactly what we are looking for.

LEVEL