Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Pillow Guy

This has been a great experience for PillowGuy. Our reviews look better than ever and all of the various integrations we needed were readily available. Meriem and the team are knowledgeable and quick to help with any issues needed.

The Lesence

This is the best review app in this game!!!! The whole integration with Okendo was a game changer for me & my online store! The service is always there and on point! If my store is converting at all, is it because of Okendo! I really love to work with them, and so should the one who is reading this! I'll rather rate them 10 stars instead of 5!!! Stop wasting time on some other reviews app, this is the one & only! They managed to solve my problem as fast in a flash. Folks don't hesitate, you know what to do!!!!

NYTSTND

Great tool and excellent customer support! Easy to install, configure and use. The team is there to help you customize so that the widget looks great on your website!

House of Léon

The team is very responsive and helpful. The software is very straightforward, and customizing the reviews is something very important to us and is easily doable with Okendo. Big fan so far.

Tigerlily

Have had nothing but amazing support from the team at Okendo. Great app for customer reviews, easy to navigate and any issues support will help you instantly.

Urban Savage

Okendo is the way to go for customer reviews as nearly every thing is customizable and the attribute ratings are super powerful. Terrific customer service and very easy to implement. Cannot recommend strongly enough.

Mercado de Vinos

We're really happy with the Okendo support and app, they made the reviews fit perfectly into the design of our website. It works as expected!

OPULUS Beauty Labs

The app is great and does exactly what we need it to do but what really sets Okendo apart is their Customer Success team. Meriem and team are fantastic. They respond quickly and professionally and went above and beyond when we had urgent requests. I couldn't recommend them more.

Thomson & Scott Ltd

Okendo is a great service! Improved our conversion rate compared to when we didn't have reviews on our website. Very helpful team. Thank you

Best Bubble Mailers

Excelente servicio de soporte. Tenemos tres meses usando la aplicación y ha resultado una excelente herramienta para incrementar las conversiones de la tienda y para integrar los productos den Google Shopping Ads