Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Kinfield

I wish we had installed Okendo sooner! Their team was incredibly helpful at every step of the process, and has been responsive + quick to answer any ongoing questions. I love the way the reviews feed looks on our site, and the integration couldn't have been easier. This is the best Reviews platform out there by far!

STARPOWA UK

Okendo has exploded our reviews and also helped us to get great feedback from customers! The customer care team is awesome as well, they have always been available in the chat to help me with any questions I have. We are very happy with this Okendo!

Passenger Clothing

We've been using Okendo for just over a month now and seen a great uplift in reviews being left on the site. The team has been really helpful in setting everything up and matched the design to our site perfectly. Highly recommend.

MANTRA

Amazing product and even better customer support to help us get setup. We switched from another reviews platform and just wish we did it sooner!

Kester Black

Easy integration, great support and service and most important we have seen an increase in the volume and quality of reviews. Would recommend!

RAQ

I'm really happy with this app! The transition from my previous reviews app to this one was very seamless, with the onboarding team transferring all the reviews data for me and setting up the new reviews widget exactly as I wanted. Thank you Scott and the team!

FreshCap Mushrooms

Amazing reviews app. The UI is way better then competitors, and we are getting more reviews with more UGC since we switched to Okendo. Also, the pricing is way better for scaling then what we used before. Also, the support team is amazing, and the set up was super easy. If you aren't using Okendo yet, it is a no brainer, get it.

Outland Denim - Australia

I can't recommend the Okendo product or service highly enough. We had previously used Yotpo which was twice the price for half the service. I will vouch for this team every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Most importantly, we saw results within a week. Okendo assisted conversions are 4 x greater which means it quickly pays for itself.

French Bandit

Super application ! Le service client est au top et m'a grandement aidé dans le set-up des différents paramètres de l'app

Chirp

Very happy with this app and the customer service is amazing! The developers helped me with the complete integration as well as connecting my reviews to my seo search results.

They also always respond very quickly to my emails and are always happy to assist.