Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Dr. Brandt Skincare

Amazing platform and even better service! They literally handle everything. I would highly recommend using them over any other tool - I have looked into many tools and they are the best.

Gelous New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Vanessa from Okendo has provided the best support I have received with any Shopify app. Not to mention, the app itself is fantastic! The Okendo team were able to help with reviews duplicated between stores, setting up Klaviyo integration and much more. I have noticed a huge increase in customer reviews being submitted since switching from the generic Shopify Review app to Okendo. I highly recommend this app!

Red Moose

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app itself is simple to use and very customizable.
The design is great and looks beautiful on our website. Customer service is next level and that's what made us choose Okendo. Keep it up!

Daybird

The app is very customizable which made it easy to fit within our Shopify theme. Integration with our email client was also fairly straightforward. Matt gave a great demo and followed-up as I was onboarding and setting up the app. Any questions or issues were quickly and effectively addressed by Matt and Josh (of Customer Support). Really happy with Okendo so far!

Bopo Women

Location Australia

Grateful for Scott, Shandy and Vanessa. Their onboarding was fantastic and we're excited to use Okendo! Thanks for the great support.

Chemiztree

Very helpful and quick to help. Had trouble integrating with Pagefly app and the team got it done quick. Very happy with the service!

L&M Home

Location Australia

Amazing customisations and customer support whenever we need tweaks. Definitely recommend this app and have never looked back! A very powerful app that helps build brand trust for our potential customers.

huha underwear

I'm super happy with Okendo! We switched over from Judge.me and although we liked the previous app, Okendo is far superior. We find the product filtering based on age and size range to be super helpful for our products. We are getting so many amazing reviews and UGC with Okendo now. Highly recommend!

HÁI Swimwear

Location Taiwan

Shiela & Josh help a lot. They took the time to process my request and were very friendly. Hope in the future an easier-to-use multilingual version will be developed soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Sande Kids™

Location Australia

I am slowly learning to use this app - I am finding it quite straightforward. Customer Service has been great and are really quick to respond and find a solution.