Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Okendo Reviews and Connect Features

Guests on Earth

The team at Okendo are great and very responsive! High marks for this app, would recommend. I messaged the chat at 8pm and heard back almost immediately.

evanhealy

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've only been using the Okendo review app for a week, but it has already proven to be light years beyond our previous solution. Currently on the Growth plan, and it's proving to be a true modern day review integration. Excited to see how they evolve this app over time! The onboarding/support staff has also been detailed and incredibly responsive at every step of the process. Our customers also seem to enjoy leaving reviews more than before, as we saw an immediate increase in their willingness to actually write a review. Cheers!

Section 119

Time spent using app About 1 month

Solid Reviews solution! Onboarding was a breeze. They are in it for the win. Thanks Carly for helping us get everything set up

Glogirls

Location Singapore

josh was quick on the reply and fixed my issues within minutes. Definitely recommend okendo and its team to solve your ecommerce problems

LittleLamb

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Love the product, it is easy to use and well executed. Always happy with the customer service - super responsive and helpful

Ra Optics

Nands was very helpful in solving my issue. Thanks for being so responsive and we are thrilled to have our customer's reviews on our website powered by Okendo.

SEEQ

This has been one of the best experiences with a new software! Onboarding was a breeze and we were up and running within 3 days. Highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to expand their customer review experience. Adrian was so much fun to work with, he is totally goal-oriented to help with whatever you need.

Forty Steps Fitness

Team is awesome and fixed my issue within a day! I had trouble implementing reviews with a custom theme and within a day they implemented this into my store!

snugp.com

Location Malaysia

The customer service is helpful and friendly. They are patiently assist me to solve my problem. Although I have delay in replying them as in busy, they still reply in a good manner.

Goodrays

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love the Okendo reviews app, simple to use and great customer service. Plus it is very reasonably priced.