Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

LoveSeen

We were looking to migrate our reviews platform from our previous solution and while there were many great options out there, Okendo won hands down. The entire team has been kind and helpful through the whole process and when we had to shorten our timeline to get a quicker turnaround (for a big upcoming marketing moment), they were totally understanding and helped make it happen! The flexibility of the platform, customization options and overall UX has been incredible. SO happy we switched and definitely recommend Okendo for anyone looking for a great reviews provider.

Canvas by Numbers USA

Location Spain

We are still working through the setup and evaluating Loox as well. The reason we leave this review is to point out the good service and flexibility from the Okendo team (Meriem is handling our migration). All changes are made relatively fast, communication is great and they really care about you understanding the features and walking you through the app. We are missing some features from our current judge.me app, but the team took the feedback and hopefully they can be eventually developed. The app overall is great. I wish the Klaviyo integration was available on the lower plan instead of the $299.

FlutterHabit

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! The onboarding team did a great job at helping us seamlessly move over from a different platform. We were able to get our site looking the way we wanted with our reviews and the team was extremely efficient at getting this done for us!

Mrs... At Last!™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is super easy to learn and makes the review process a breeze. The import template is a bit fussy but the Okendo support team (Vanessa) is spectacular. Quick responses, helpful advice and willingness to help! Vanessa truly went above and beyond to make it easy for me!

Project Nursery

Okendo checks all the boxes with it's Klaviyo and Gorgias integrations and straight forward pricing. Great pitch by Mathew and onboarding was a breeze thanks to Meriem, thank you!

OPTY.NC

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I work with Norma at Okendo and Norma is amazing - exceptional customer services. I would highly recommend Norma and Okendo.

Flourish

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their customer service is unmatched, not to mention the high quality of the app and the ability to integrate the review ask into Klaviyo flows. By far, the best reviews app we have used - and much less expensive than Yotpo (for a better user experience). 10./10

BURGA AU

Location Lithuania

we went to okendo from yotpo, and we could not be happier with this decision, support always willing to help, and help fast, functionality is great, and we could not wish for more from review app.

SuperMajor

Very helpful team. Even when I couldn't customize the review in the app due to the plan I was on, they helped me edit the CSS to style the widget!

Quikflip Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Okendo is great! Very easy to set up and get going on your Shopify storefront. I am a big fan of the app and their support is great.