Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Kids Ride Shotgun

Scott & the APAC team had looked after us from day 1 as a Shopify Plus merchant. We felt well looked after and they responded to any questions we had very quickly. The features are all world-class however I believe another major benefit to Okendo is there support team that really goes above and beyond the call of duty! Thanks Scott & team!

Rowan, Inc.

Amazing onboarding experience with Margaux! She and the Okendo dev team were able to make several changes to fit our unique business needs. Very user friendly interface as well.

Urth (Australia)

Really happy with Okendo as our review app. We have a good working relationship with the team, and it's been a great help at growing our review conversions.

Caliber Shop

Speedy and Friendly Onboarding. Looking forward to working with Okendo for a long time to come. The widget looks great on our site :)

Youthforia

I love Okendo - the best customer support team, easy onboarding. Love the app and the features! I love that you can add customer attributes - which is helpful in my category and I love how responsive the Customer Support team is

Tu Gow

Great app! we've tried several reviews apps and this one is the best by far. Great interface, easy to setup and use.

HoldingStrength

Amor is fantastic! She is very communicative and helpful. As for the app itself, it pretty much goes above and beyond other review apps in my opinion. Nothing to complain about.

Feel Goods

Great app for capturing & displaying review. Allison is a joy to work with, is super responsive, and helps us get Okendo setup for our site and emails exactly how we want it :)

Coconut Bliss

They helped us every step of the way. And Allison went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us. She helped at every little bottleneck with grace. And she didn't get frustrated, which made us feel extremely comfortable. Thank you so much!

Embodied, Inc.

We have loved using Okendo so far! Integrating the app into Shopify is simple and easy, and the onboarding team has helped us every step of the way in making sure the setup is just how we want it. The Okendo team even helped us with customizing how the reviews display on our site, and they helped us set up the integration with Klaviyo so we could customize our review emails easily. We couldn't be happier with the quick and responsive support we've received from the Okendo team! 5 stars!