Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Active Basics

Great app! Amazing customer service by Shiela from Okendo with the set up.
Can't wait to receive more reviews.

fitgenix™

I am very satisfied with the customer service, I really recommend Okendo, they are very professional! The application is super complete and the reviews are great !

Integrity Botanicals

I can't recommend Okendo enough! Allison has been amazing to work with and highly recommend working with her if you are given the option.:) She is very responsive, proactive, thorough, dependable and gets the job done!

Havelock Wool | Residential Insulation

I have been working with Allison and she has been absolutely fantastic. We got up and running very quickly and we have been able to customize all our needs. End result has been a significant improvement in conversion rate.

rootberry

I have been working with Margaux Dean and she has been the absolute best! I am so thankful for the consistent help and the availability as well. It is so easy to follow and I enjoy that I get follow up emails when I tend to get busy and forget to reach back out. All around amazing experience.

Zygo

Extremely easy to set up and a really influential addition to our website. Excellent customer service.

Boule-de-Poils.fr

Okendo customer service is very professional, the app is very good, very clean, I highly recommend.

O P T E

The Okendo customer support team was extremely helpful and made the transition from Yotpo seamless. Amazing tool, easy to use.

Alaskan Seafood Guys

Great App! The onboarding is quick and easy and the value VS other apps is just so much better. Highly recommend.

Good Clean Wine

so far so good, it's intuitive and great customer service. we just started with it but haven't had any issues yet.