Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Okendo Reviews and Connect Features

AGOZTECH

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was charged $99 on Oct, 15. They made me approve the new charge today and charged me $115. So, I was charged two times in 10-day. When I contacted their customer service, Vanessa told me to select a time to chat with Chase. Why would I select a time to chat with someone to resolve the issue you caused? You will have to refund my money back or I will dispute the charge with my bank. This is ridiculous. I don't have any issue with the app, but this is not acceptable.

iLevel Lab

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

the support is non existent. no tel support and the chat goes to Philippines that do not know anything or provide wrong information. literary spent 8 hours trying to get an answer cause it is 11 am here but 3 am there and they go to sleep after every time they reply, and you need to continue messaging trying to wake them up!

Kiss the Dog

Location Poland

Waste of time. Okendo is bugged app with not working sequences. They are refusing to help. Completely the worst customer support ever.

LINDAS

Location Spain

So bad support. Near to a week to talk to them. They don´t solve anything, so we have to unistall the app