Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Okendo
4.9
November 30, 2022

Okendo works well for collecting reviews for us. The only drawback is that there is no integration with Braze, so it makes it more challenging for us to personalize our emails to our users.

P.volve
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 23, 2022

Easy to use product, offers integration with many of the platforms we are already using, such as Klaviyo marketing automation and FourSixty. Very helpful customer service team as well.

Wake in Cloud
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 20, 2021

I was having issues installing the app - my contact suggested I go to the chat on the Okendo website as he was out of office. The chat with Shiela resolved my issue so I can start using the app on my site. Thank you!

TENDRESSE STUDIO
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
September 21, 2021

One of our easiest installs for our replatform, and the support you get is outstanding. Seamlessly integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify.

Carbon38
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 14, 2021

This app works really well and collects more reviews than other apps we have used. We initially had trouble integrating the app and it took over 2 weeks for support to actually solve the problem, but eventually they were very helpful and integrated it for us. Would recommend this app.

LizAlig