Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Okendo Reviews and Connect Features

P.volve

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Okendo works well for collecting reviews for us. The only drawback is that there is no integration with Braze, so it makes it more challenging for us to personalize our emails to our users.

Wake in Cloud

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use product, offers integration with many of the platforms we are already using, such as Klaviyo marketing automation and FourSixty. Very helpful customer service team as well.

TENDRESSE STUDIO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I was having issues installing the app - my contact suggested I go to the chat on the Okendo website as he was out of office. The chat with Shiela resolved my issue so I can start using the app on my site. Thank you!

Carbon38

One of our easiest installs for our replatform, and the support you get is outstanding. Seamlessly integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify.

LizAlig

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app works really well and collects more reviews than other apps we have used. We initially had trouble integrating the app and it took over 2 weeks for support to actually solve the problem, but eventually they were very helpful and integrated it for us. Would recommend this app.

V-MODA US

Okendo is easy to setup and the onboarding process goes smoothly thanks to their reliable account team, the app has nice features and it's easy to use