Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

EveSilk

Location New Zealand

I was having a hard time installing and embedding the widget, their chat support was prompt and fixed the issue

NUE Hoops

We really like Okendo and the support chat (when you need it) is prompt and helpful. A great review app that I'd definitely recommend.

spotLESS Materials

We have used Okendo for almost two years now - it is a great app with solid functionality for its purpose. Their support is also really great and quick!

Pleasant State

Location Australia

Brilliant onboarding process. From the initial call to answering all our questions to the systematic and responsive way that the team went about setting us up was first-rate. As far as review apps go, the difference between Okendo and what we were previously using is night and day in terms of look and feel, features and UX. We're seriously impressed. Thank you.

Madluvv

The best onboarding process I have ever had! Our onboarding CSM Carly Cafferello was on-top of it and made the transition super easy. We got it up and running in no time without running into any major problems. Very very happy!

Dora Larsen

Brilliant service - Okendo has really helped our brand with conversion. As a lingerie brand in an online space, sizing can be difficult if you're unsure about purchasing from a new brand, but the honesty from our existing customers has been great at helping new people with their browsing experience. We had a super positive experience with our account manager, Carly, too. She made sure our widget was customised to blend in seamlessly with our site and also helped with tutorials via video calls after the installation, so we could get the app up and running quickly! Thank you Okendo!

The Copy Bar™ by Ashlyn Writes

Getting started is easy—and definitely wasn't expecting to hear from a person, not a bot! Still a bit of a learning curve (like any tool), but a few hours in and I'm already excited about the experience I can give customers

The Native Pet

Okendo is an incredible tool for capturing and responding to customer reviews, plus answering customer questions. I feel so much more connected to the customer because of this app, and I highly recommend it to all businesses looking to build a community around their brand.

Dashing Diva

Their support team is great and always available to answer questions promptly. Yesterday, I needed assistance with the coding on my site to adjust the centering of review images - a ticket was created and the issue resolved within a couple of hours. Super helpful and easy!

Orase

The app has a great support team and comfortable interface! It is really easy to work with the platform

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54