Generate Reviews & UGC
Automate reviews, UGC and Q&A collection with Okendo’s post-purchase emails, content capture forms and rewards engine.
Build Trust & Drive Sales
Showcase reviews and UGC throughout your site using Okendo’s extensive range of beautiful and highly-customizable widgets.
World-Class, 24/7 Support
Consider us an extension of your team! Located in Australia and the US, our Support team is ready to help at any time.
About Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC
What is Okendo?
Okendo is a customer marketing platform and an Official Google Reviews partner that offers all the tools brands need to capture and showcase high-impact social proof such as product ratings & reviews, customer photos/videos and Q&A.
Who uses Okendo?
High-growth consumer brands such as Netflix, SKIMS, Fanjoy, Dashing Diva, Bite and Apt2b trust Okendo to power their customer review programs.
What are the results?
- Tons of reviews & UGC: Okendo has a mobile-first approach to review capture that maximises content generation.
- High impact reviews: Reviews with customer profiles, attribute ratings and photos/videos help maximize shopper engagement.
- Increased trust: Establish brand credibility and product confidence.
- More sales: Shoppers that interact with reviews are consistently proven to have higher conversion rates and average order values.
- Better customer experiences: Integrated with support, loyalty and marketing systems.
What are the top features?
- Review request emails: Configurable sending triggers to send automated request emails at the perfect time.
- Customer photos/video reviews: Let customers visually showcase their experiences by adding photos and videos to their reviews.
- Review displays: Extensive range of widgets to showcase customer-generated content at strategic locations through the buying journey.
- Marketing tools: Push review content to Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram to drive qualified shopper traffic.
- Analytics & insights: Email performance analytics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing and review performance dashboards.
How customizable is it?
All customer-facing aspects can be customized to ensure brand alignment including:
- Review display widgets
- Review request emails
- Review capture forms
What else should I know?
- Customer Success - Our Customer Success team provides hands-on support and guidance for installing and using Okendo.
- Fast Widgets - The Okendo display widgets are the fastest in the industry and are relentlessly optimized for onsite performance.
- Headless Support - Okendo is compatible with all leading headless languages and frameworks.
- Review Syndication - Okendo has partnered with various 3rd parties to enable review syndication to many of the world's largest big-box retailers.
- API - Access to Okendo's suite of API's are available for merchants on the Advanced plan and above.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Okendo has been amazing! There isn't anything it's been missing for us so far, the integration was seamless and they handled installing it to our theme and making any customizations we wanted. I love that it can automatically publish reviews within guidelines we set so we aren't spending time having to approve things. Plus, customers can attach images and/or video, it integrates with Smile.io for loyalty incentives, and they even have a lookback option so you can send review requests for previous orders to get the reviews rolling in. They've been wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend them!
If you are on Yotpo, bail and move to Okendo. My contract was expiring with Yotpo and I got an automated email telling me I had to contact my rep otherwise I would have my account locked. I didn't even know I had a rep. I contacted them and it took 4 days for me to patched through to my Yotpo Rep. I contacted the rep and it took him a few days to respond that we had to hop on a call to discuss our contract. I presented him with my calendly and he told me that those times don't work for him cause he is in Isreal. I asked Yotpo support why I had a rep who wasn't in my timezone and they told me I should have requested a USA based on. Every email I sent to anyone on Yotpo team took 1-2 full days for a response. All the while I was getting automated email warning me my contract was expiring and I needed to contact them to renew. When I was finally presented with a contract, it was a year-long contract and it was twice the cost of Okendo or Stamped for the same functionality. I always didn't like Yotpo but at this point how absolutely garbage their product and support was it was fully personal dislike at this point for everything their company is. It was between Stamped and Okendo now. Both have similar pricing, functionality and positive reputation in the community. I reached out to Stamped as my first choice because they are just more commonly known. They presented me with all the info I needed to get onboarded, however it was all DIY, and my developer wasn't available for any big projects for another 2-3 weeks. But my contract with Yotpo was expiring in 3-4 days. I told Okendo that they had my business if they could do all the heavy lifting and get us onboarded. I signed up, they sent me a quick video on how to export my reviews from Yotpo. I gave them the file and in 2-3 days they had configured our entire Okendo account to replicate our settings on Yotpo, customized the CSS of the reviews to match exactly our current styling, and presented my developer with a super easy doc to bring the changed into our live theme. Now I'm on a month-to-month contract, paying half of what I was with Yotpo, with amazing super quick support, and I didn't have to lift a finger. Okendo is AWESOME and I am completely blown away with how rad their team was to help us out in this pinch.
We have been very happy with Okendo so far. We used Yotpo previously and the admin UI was unintuitive and clunky. Okendo's admin portal on the other hand is user-friendly and straightforward. Our support team is far happier with the Zendesk integration as are we with the consumer-facing review widgets. The Okendo team has been helpful and supported us well throughout onboarding and beyond. Rebecca in particular has been fantastic, thank you!