Generate Reviews & UGC
Automate reviews, UGC and Q&A collection with Okendo’s post-purchase emails, content capture forms and rewards engine.
Build Trust & Drive Sales
Showcase reviews and UGC throughout your site using Okendo’s extensive range of beautiful and highly-customizable widgets.
World-Class, 24/7 Support
Consider us an extension of your team! Located in Australia and the US, our Support team is ready to help at any time.
About Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC
What is Okendo?
Built specifically for high-performance Shopify retailers, Okendo is a customer marketing platform with all the tools needed to capture and showcase high-impact social proof such as product ratings & reviews, customer photos/videos and Q&A.
Who uses Okendo?
High-growth Shopify retailers trust Okendo to power their customer reviews, including many of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands such as SKIMS, Knix and Born Primitive.
What are the results?
- More reviews: A mobile-first approach that maximises review generation.
- Better reviews: Reviews with customer profiles, attribute ratings and photos/videos.
- Increased trust: Establish brand credibility and product confidence.
- More sales: Build shopper excitement and compel buying action.
- Better customer experiences: Integrated with support, loyalty and marketing systems.
What are the top features?
- Review request emails: Configurable sending triggers to send automated request emails at the perfect time.
- Customer photos/video reviews: Let customers visually showcase their experiences by adding photos and videos to their reviews.
- Review displays: Extensive range of widgets to showcase customer-generated content at strategic locations through the buying journey.
- Marketing tools: Push review content to Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram to drive qualified shopper traffic.
- Analytics & insights: Email performance analytics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing and review performance dashboards.
How customizable is it?
All customer-facing aspects can be customized to ensure brand alignment including:
- Review display widgets
- Review request emails
- Review capture forms
What are the integration options?
Okendo is integrated with all of the leading technologies used by Shopify retailers.
Categories of integrations:
- Advertising: Push reviews & UGC into ad tools.
- Email: Send from Klaviyo and use review data to inform email campaigns.
- Loyalty: Use Smile or LoyaltyLion to incentivise reviews & UGC with loyalty points.
- Support: Route negative reviews to helpdesk systems like Gorgias and Zendesk.
- CRM: Push review and customer data to CRMs like Kustomer.
How do we get started?
- Speak with us to explore your needs OR install Okendo on a duplicate theme for an obligation-free preview.
- Then run a 14-day free trial to assess performance.
- Once convinced, pay month-by-month, no annual contracts.
We support importing reviews from all review apps including Bazaarvoice, PowerReviews, Yotpo, TrustPilot, Stamped.io, Loox, JudgeMe, Junip and more.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Review Request Emails
Photo & Video Reviews
15+ Review Displays
Google Rich Snippets
Google Shopping Integration
Available for Shopify Plus
Customer Success Manager
Unlimited Store Fronts
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
One of the best support team, and the best review app on the app store. Just started using it after switching back to another review app and it is huge differnce.
We switched to Okendo after using another app that was not meeting our needs. I was immediately impressed with the Demo that I received from Matthew, and decided it was the app for us. I really appreciated all of the technical support & customer service that I received from Amanda. If you are into customization, this is the app for you as there is SO much to work with! And it was super easy to set up.
🌵 Pricklee Cactus Water 🌵
Love their customer success team - one of the best in the game. Working with them helped us understand how we could use reviews as an extension of our brand, not just a request for information!