Build Your Customer Community
Today's fastest growing consumer brands are built around an engaged customer community. Start building yours today.
Okendo has all the tools needed to build shopper trust, showcase customer experiences and compel buying action.
Built for high-performance Shopify retailers who demand scale, flexibility, intimate support from a US based team and demonstrable results.
What is Okendo?
Built specifically for high-performance Shopify retailers, Okendo is a customer marketing platform with all the tools needed to capture and showcase high-impact product ratings & reviews, customer photos/videos and Q&A.
Who uses Okendo?
Hundreds of Shopify and Shopify Plus retailers trust Okendo to power their customer reviews, including many of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands such as oVertone, Dormify, Margaux and Paul Evans.
“Okendo has the right features at the right price to make it a no brainer. We are always lean on engineering time so it was a major plus that Okendo was able to complete the implementation quickly and without charge. Their client support is also phenomenal - super responsive and always happy to help.”
Paul Evans, Evan Fript, Co-Founder/CEO
What are the results?
- More reviews: A mobile-first approach to maximise review generation.
- Better reviews: Reviews with customer profiles, attribute ratings and photos/videos.
- Increased trust: Establish brand credibility and product confidence.
- More sales: Build shopper excitement and compel buying action.
- Better customer experiences: Integrated with support, loyalty and marketing systems.
What are the top features?
- Automated review request emails: Configurable sending triggers to send request emails at the perfect time.
- Customer photos/videos: Let customers visually showcase their experiences with photos and videos.
- Review displays: Extensive range of widgets to showcase customer-generated content at strategic locations through the buying journey.
- Marketing tools: Push review content to Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram to drive qualified shopper traffic.
- Analytics & insights: Email performance analytics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing and review performance dashboards.
How customizable is it?
All customer-facing aspects can be customized to ensure brand alignment including:
- Review display widgets
- Review request emails
- Review capture forms
What are the integration options?
Okendo is integrated with many of the leading technologies used by Shopify retailers.
Categories of integrations:
- Advertising: Push review content into ad tools.
- Email: Send from your ESP and use review data to inform email campaigns.
- Loyalty: Incentivise reviews using loyalty points.
- Support: Route negative reviews to customer support for triage.
- CRM: Maintain a holistic customer view.
How do we get started?
- Start off with an obligation-free preview on a theme duplicate.
- Then run a 30-day free trial to assess performance.
- Once convinced, pay monthly on either our $99/month or $249/month plan.
- Loyalty Lion,
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $90.75/month billed at $1,089 once per year
or $228.25/month billed at $2,739 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 48 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app & AMAZING customer service - App does all that i need & more - AND support from customer service team has been over and above expectation
Dr. Anna Cabeca
Okendo has been one of the best experiences working with Shopify App developers so far! The entire process from first contact to merging our reviews from the old review app to modifying details in our setup was top-notch and did not leave any room for complaints whatsoever. We were introduced to the product in an extended video session with discussing our personal setting and evaluation of how to best use Okendo in our specific given scenario. After that, the customer service team merged all of our old reviews into Okendo - more or less instantly. After configuring the basic options, we had tons of questions and modification requests, which were handled immediately and professionally, with extreme patience and friendliness.
Not only does the Okendo widget look great on our website - the back end interface does not leave any open questions either: it's intuitive, easy to use, almost self-explanatory by still maintaining all necessary options and details to configure all reviews in regards to your personal needs. All in all we highly recommend giving Okendo a try if you want to scale your review section to levels you might not even have thought about before; you will certainly not be disappointed! For our site, Okendo was an absolute game changer!
My family owns and operates three eCommerce websites. I was so glad to ditch Yotpo when opening our first Shopify site. So what's so good about the app? Why do I like? Why do I recommend it?
1. 1:1 personalized support: Check!
2. Nice UI/UX: Check!
3. Easy setup: Check!
4. Pay for what you actually need. Check!
What attracted me to this app?
I really enjoy the power and simplicity of the rewards program because it's super important to incentivize reviews. Okendo makes this process easy and beautiful.