Ads for Google Ads & Shopping

Ads for Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Okiano Marketing

Prepare for the holidays. Use TRAFFIC for 50% off for 3 months

DRiiBE

A total waste of time. The software created the ads (Search only) for the 7 categories it found on our site. Of these only one category we were interested in promoting, so we selected that category and set the budget. In a nutshell, in 2 months the software spent only chf 224 on chf 1800 that it should have spent! We were told that to have more traffic we had to activate all categories, but why do I have to throw away the budget on off-season products, instead of spending it on the product that is sold all year round ?!
For other types of advertising (eg Google Shopping or Display) the service must be requested separately. We did, but still, after 9 days we have not had any response from Okiano, and even the invitation to the Google Merchant has not been accepted.
Bad customer support. Out of 3 calls we scheduled, at 2 they didn't even show up. 2 months wasted!

Best Deals Keto

i paid for this app because to run shopping ads but i couldn't find this option so i tried to connect the support but they never answered me so im tring to dispute that

Sdushoy

These guys are truly incredible! Their app is one of a kind, and we have a blast working together. The secret souse to running ads is allocating budget towards winning data, and for better or worse, AI, in this practical case will always outsmart a person. Try them out, you won't regret it!

WOLF+BJÖRN

The main reason for the 5 stars is the service they provide. We've been working with them for about 7 months and have to say the amount of one to one contact we've had along the way has been exceptional for the price we pay vs working with an agency etc. Anthony in particular has spent a lot of time with us ensuring that he really understands our business. We have tried other apps in the past, but when we have it's often 'install and we don't hear from you again'. Okiano and Anthony ensured they were doing whatever they can to target the right audience for my business.

RJP Unlimited Inc

Excellent Customer service. I Like this app. It is too early for me to say about the end results. because I just started with this. But it seems a very useful app

Rally Gear, LLC

I've been looking for a great Shopify App to help me with google advertising. My goal was not to spend a lot at the beginning of the exploration and then to test it and see the results. My experience with Okiano has been EXCELLENT! It's priced well, they are very engaging and supportive. I do not give 5-star ratings very often, but they deserve 5-Stars!

Cold Busted

Hands down the best app for Google Ads that I've tried and I have installed/uninstalled a ton of them here. Give it some time to learn and it will pay off. I've been using Okiano for 9 months now but started seeing results in the first month. The application is well designed, especially compared to what else is out there. You notice that the moment you try it out. Anthony is very helpful via email and video chat. We're a record label that specializes in Instrumental Hip Hop, Trip Hop, and Downtempo genres on vinyl, cassette, and Cd, which is very specific so the keywords need to be just right. So far so good. Currently the ad revenue coming in is an average of about 4 times of what I'm spending and it's still learning. Very excited about this.

geniusumo

Very bad app, use it for a few days, it explose your CPC average 1.7$ for products that cost 19.95$ Spent almost 200$ for 70 clicks and of course 0 conversions....
waste of time and money

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you had a negative experience using the Okiano app.

Indeed, products with strong competition like yours can suffer from high initial CPC. Average Google search CPC is between $1 and $2 per click regardless of Product Cost, it’s about Keyword competition as all merchants bid for the first page.

CPC may reduce in time when Google AI completes the learning of campaigns. However your Google Ads were active for less than 5 days

Please contact our support, our PPC Experts will help you get the most out of Advertising on Google Search Ads.

Mava Sports

After a couple of days of installing the app, we received 8 quality campaigns on our Google Ads account. After running the activity for a couple of weeks we began receiving good traffic and purchases coming in. The staff was very helpful and helped us with some technical issues that we were facing. Would recommend for e-commerce stores

Yesindeed

Amazing technology
More importantly lovely people
Most importantly - outstanding results
Highly recommend to every user

Previous 1