Okiano Google Ads Advertising

Okiano Google Ads Advertising

by Okiano Marketing

Special holiday offer, $22 first month for all new users.

Rally Gear, LLC

I've been looking for a great Shopify App to help me with google advertising. My goal was not to spend a lot at the beginning of the exploration and then to test it and see the results. My experience with Okiano has been EXCELLENT! It's priced well, they are very engaging and supportive. I do not give 5-star ratings very often, but they deserve 5-Stars!

Cold Busted

Hands down the best app for Google Ads that I've tried and I have installed/uninstalled a ton of them here. Give it some time to learn and it will pay off. I've been using Okiano for 9 months now but started seeing results in the first month. The application is well designed, especially compared to what else is out there. You notice that the moment you try it out. Anthony is very helpful via email and video chat. We're a record label that specializes in Instrumental Hip Hop, Trip Hop, and Downtempo genres on vinyl, cassette, and Cd, which is very specific so the keywords need to be just right. So far so good. Currently the ad revenue coming in is an average of about 4 times of what I'm spending and it's still learning. Very excited about this.

geniusumo

Very bad app, use it for a few days, it explose your CPC average 1.7$ for products that cost 19.95$ Spent almost 200$ for 70 clicks and of course 0 conversions....
waste of time and money

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you had a negative experience using the Okiano app.

Indeed, products with strong competition like yours can suffer from high initial CPC. Average Google search CPC is between $1 and $2 per click regardless of Product Cost, it’s about Keyword competition as all merchants bid for the first page.

CPC may reduce in time when Google AI completes the learning of campaigns. However your Google Ads were active for less than 5 days

Please contact our support, our PPC Experts will help you get the most out of Advertising on Google Search Ads.

Mava Sports

After a couple of days of installing the app, we received 8 quality campaigns on our Google Ads account. After running the activity for a couple of weeks we began receiving good traffic and purchases coming in. The staff was very helpful and helped us with some technical issues that we were facing. Would recommend for e-commerce stores

Yesindeed

Amazing technology
More importantly lovely people
Most importantly - outstanding results
Highly recommend to every user

drydendesigns

The best app for google ads.
Once it was set up with Google Ads and Analytics, it does the entire advertisement without any additional effort on our side. It took less than 48 hours to see the Ads on the app dashboard and on Google Ads. Traffic is highly relevant and now, over a month after installing business results are great.
If you are looking for an app to manage Google Ads, search no further. This app works flawlessly and delivers great results, their support team is extremely responsive and ready to explain and fix any issue immediately. Everything you need to increase your sales with Google is here!
Thank you Okiano for a great product!!!

COZY DETAILZ

I used this app to help my shop to be more visible on the google.
Anthony was in fact very helpful and always available follow-up .
I could not continue since my budget was not enough to achieve results, but with budget to spend, it can meet your needs and support is there for you.

Dryden Designs

Easy to install , The ads start running after short time!
Very intuitive software