Google Ads & Shopping

Google Ads & Shopping

by Okiano Marketing

Start driving traffic, use TRAFFIC for 50% off for 3 months

WOLF+BJÖRN

The main reason for the 5 stars is the service they provide. We've been working with them for about 7 months and have to say the amount of one to one contact we've had along the way has been exceptional for the price we pay vs working with an agency etc. Anthony in particular has spent a lot of time with us ensuring that he really understands our business. We have tried other apps in the past, but when we have it's often 'install and we don't hear from you again'. Okiano and Anthony ensured they were doing whatever they can to target the right audience for my business.

RJP Unlimited Inc

Excellent Customer service. I Like this app. It is too early for me to say about the end results. because I just started with this. But it seems a very useful app

Rally Gear, LLC

I've been looking for a great Shopify App to help me with google advertising. My goal was not to spend a lot at the beginning of the exploration and then to test it and see the results. My experience with Okiano has been EXCELLENT! It's priced well, they are very engaging and supportive. I do not give 5-star ratings very often, but they deserve 5-Stars!

Cold Busted

Hands down the best app for Google Ads that I've tried and I have installed/uninstalled a ton of them here. Give it some time to learn and it will pay off. I've been using Okiano for 9 months now but started seeing results in the first month. The application is well designed, especially compared to what else is out there. You notice that the moment you try it out. Anthony is very helpful via email and video chat. We're a record label that specializes in Instrumental Hip Hop, Trip Hop, and Downtempo genres on vinyl, cassette, and Cd, which is very specific so the keywords need to be just right. So far so good. Currently the ad revenue coming in is an average of about 4 times of what I'm spending and it's still learning. Very excited about this.

Mava Sports

After a couple of days of installing the app, we received 8 quality campaigns on our Google Ads account. After running the activity for a couple of weeks we began receiving good traffic and purchases coming in. The staff was very helpful and helped us with some technical issues that we were facing. Would recommend for e-commerce stores

Yesindeed

Amazing technology
More importantly lovely people
Most importantly - outstanding results
Highly recommend to every user

drydendesigns

The best app for google ads.
Once it was set up with Google Ads and Analytics, it does the entire advertisement without any additional effort on our side. It took less than 48 hours to see the Ads on the app dashboard and on Google Ads. Traffic is highly relevant and now, over a month after installing business results are great.
If you are looking for an app to manage Google Ads, search no further. This app works flawlessly and delivers great results, their support team is extremely responsive and ready to explain and fix any issue immediately. Everything you need to increase your sales with Google is here!
Thank you Okiano for a great product!!!

Dryden Designs

Easy to install , The ads start running after short time!
Very intuitive software