Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Supreme Phone Gadgets

They provided quick customer service when I sent them an email. They guided me through the steps thoroughly.

Electricabike

really good service. Anytime that I have a consult or I need a change on my store, they are fast and offer a very kind support. Thanks!!

527 Photo

This app is definitely increasing our sales and improving the conversion rate! We love being able to give our customers a delivery estimate right on the product page. The customer service is excellent, too! They respond quickly and fix issues, which rarely happens. The $4.99/mo fee is affordable and worth it!

Tashkila

just installed this app! been looking for something like this and finally found it. easy to use! and customer service was fast in helping me with some issues.

Class Keto

App works well. But the best part is the support, this is my first shopify store and support helped with all my questions. Correcting my mistakes. And was there for me on chat immediately. Thank you!!

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Luccardo Italian Treats

5 stars. Simple and easy to use dashboard. Helpful and quick response to queries and very fairly priced in comparison to others. Does exactly what it says. Recommend.

Kusher®

5 stars app, 5 stars support! Really recommend it to grow sales and have less customers questions concerning delivery time.

NSE Imports

Easy to install and after a few minutes I got the hang of configuring it.

A nice feature request would be the ability to add our own icons instead of the small selection. They work but don't look super awesome, if we could upload our own or embed as base64 into a textbox then that would really cool.

Update 19/06: Had a small issue with the app but Kien got it sorted for me. Great service.

Update 16/07: Kien again proves they are a great app provider. I asked if the .js for this app could be minified to help improved Shopify store performance and a couple of days later I got a reply to say they have implemented the change. Those of you measuring PageSpeed will now find one less thing to optimise.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
These are some of the default icons for customers to choose from, our app has supported the emoji icon and font awesome, you can copy and add this with text on the message.

Regards,
Omega team support

Mercado de Vinos

Great app, really easy to install and use. It has a lot of options to customize. Had a small problem with my theme but it was solved in minutes, excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4 5