Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

MDY Kiddy Shop

do not install, google ads will manage your website for : mallware or unwanted software. it ruined my ads campaigns.. 1 star for you boys.. even after you delete de app it is still somewhere.

March 8, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!

I was thinking that there was some misunderstanding here, Firstly, I assure you that our application is completely clean, we always run protect software and scan virus regularly. I don't think a google ads warning can accurately assess the problem, it's not a dedicated search and removal software.
If possible, could you please install and send us some relevant information on this issue, I will check.

Second thing: Our app doesn't add any code or script to your theme at all, so when uninstalling it won't have anything in your store, you say when you delete the app. It still exists on the store you are not right, I confirm this problem.

I am really sad and disappointed in your review, I don't think it reflects exactly what our app can do.
I hope you have an intuitive look and an accurate assessment of the application.

Regards,
Omega Team Support

UPMEN

One of the very first apps that we install on our site. Running for almost a year now. If you are made to order like us. This is a great app that keeps in step with providing your customer's with estimated delivery dates.

The app makes a clear display of when the customer can expect to receive the product throughout the checkout process. Also links to your shipping policy. It shows up on the order status page after order and we asked for it to be put on the account page. Took support lest then 15 minutes to fulfill the request. Who doesn't like to work with a company like that?

SEEART_JAPAN

Customer support is very good. Although I am a foreign customer, customer support team was very kind and resolved all what I want! Highly recommended!

PHOTONIC LED

Really helpful customer service via Facebook chat - helped me update some code to move the position of the text around.

App works well - I use it to notify customers of a date range for dispatch

December 24, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you! If you have any questions or issues to solve, please let us know: contact@omegatheme.com, we'll very happy to help.

Regards,
Omega Support Team

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

The app wasn't working with my theme, so I deleted it. However, Kien, a customer service rep reached out to me within minutes and fixed the problem! Amazing customer service and amazing app. Thank you so much Omega team! :)

December 23, 2019

Try Smart Lock

The app does what I need, which is show estimation by country, at first app seemed little time consuming but the developer applied all the changes that I asked for quickly to improve the usability

AffinityBands

This app is really easy to use, adds a little touch to our e-commerce website. There's also options for a bit of putting your own code in there also. The team is also super helpful & responsive. I like that you can chat with them via msgr also.

GotItHere.com

Amazing customer service, brilliant app! I never write reviews because I don't want my competitor's to find out about great apps, but this one deserves it. I had several design requests, because I'm a perfectionist and wanted everything to run ideally on my site. The customer service was amazing and all of my requests were handled promptly, professionally and the changes explained in full. I've never had such a great experience before and really can't say enough. World class software, out of this world service, great job guys!

Dolls of Venus

Works flawlessly, good customer support, and definitely worth the relatively small fee for great value.

Theshirtfactory

Very fast load on a product page. Customer supports response quick also quick resolve issues.
Thanks.