Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Kusher®

5 stars app, 5 stars support! Really recommend it to grow sales and have less customers questions concerning delivery time.

NSE Imports

Easy to install and after a few minutes I got the hang of configuring it.

A nice feature request would be the ability to add our own icons instead of the small selection. They work but don't look super awesome, if we could upload our own or embed as base64 into a textbox then that would really cool.

Update 19/06: Had a small issue with the app but Kien got it sorted for me. Great service.

Update 16/07: Kien again proves they are a great app provider. I asked if the .js for this app could be minified to help improved Shopify store performance and a couple of days later I got a reply to say they have implemented the change. Those of you measuring PageSpeed will now find one less thing to optimise.

June 14, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
These are some of the default icons for customers to choose from, our app has supported the emoji icon and font awesome, you can copy and add this with text on the message.

Regards,
Omega team support

Mercado de Vinos

Great app, really easy to install and use. It has a lot of options to customize. Had a small problem with my theme but it was solved in minutes, excellent support.

Large Lad Clothing

We needed some help to make an edit on our theme and the support staff were quick to assist us and correct the problem.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Did exactly what I wanted it to do and looks perfect on my website. Installation was Easy! Customer Service was amazing! Helped me edit the css to customise for my store. 5 Stars! Highly recommend. Thank you :)

www.katiejdesignandevents.com.au

Dolly-france

Je suis très satisfait de leur service!! répondre ultra rapide merci! Prestation de qualité. L'application est très utile

The Jelly Wax

This app is excellent! The only thing is I wish it was an option to put the date in this format without the year at the end : April 7

awsomu

Do not install a horrible, scary App. First of all, it does not save changes. and see what I found.

Instead of Friday, April 26 2020 it's showing .... Pazar, Nisan?????

Order today within 21 : 48 : 19 and you will receive before Pazar, Nisan 26, 2020

What is Pazar, Nisan??????? Are you kidding?

April 3, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked and seen you are setting the language of date to Turkish, so the date is displayed in Turkish format.
Could you please change the option on Settings / Date Config / Language

Regards,
Omega support

MDY Kiddy Shop

do not install, google ads will manage your website for : mallware or unwanted software. it ruined my ads campaigns.. 1 star for you boys.. even after you delete de app it is still somewhere.

March 8, 2020

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our Estimated Shipping Date app. We appreciate your feedback so that we can know to support you.

There might be some misunderstandings here because we assure that our application is completely clean, we always run protect software and scan virus regularly.
If possible, could you please reinstall and let us help you to check the issue?, we have contacted you via email.
In addition, our app definitely doesn't add any code or script to the theme so it could not be able to exist in your site. We always give 100% of our efforts to help our valued customers like you and give the best experience for you and your shop.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Kaylee

UPMEN

One of the very first apps that we install on our site. Running for almost a year now. If you are made to order like us. This is a great app that keeps in step with providing your customer's with estimated delivery dates.

The app makes a clear display of when the customer can expect to receive the product throughout the checkout process. Also links to your shipping policy. It shows up on the order status page after order and we asked for it to be put on the account page. Took support lest then 15 minutes to fulfill the request. Who doesn't like to work with a company like that?