Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Theshirtfactory

Very fast load on a product page. Customer supports response quick also quick resolve issues.
Thanks.

Distons

Very useful app to give customers an estimated delivery date on the product pages. Support always very quick to help resolve any issues.

LeeFed

I rarely leave reviews but this one deserves 5 stars for a simple but effective app that is easy to function and does what you need it to do. Cost wise it is worth it.

PUGDOGGY

I just want to try hope it will help me. But i like the Application. Shipping information is important for customers

corsetdeal.com

I have been using it on my 3 shopify stores. Great app, easy to setup and user friendly. My customers are well informed about estimated delivery date.
Support is outstanding, very quick and helpful. Really recommend this app

Riah Marie Designs

This app does everything i need it to do!! Amazing . Very helpful to my customers and myself. Customer service is fast and very helpful as well

MPdresses

This is a very good app, I need it. I will be more satisfied if it loads faster. Give you 4 points.

heyzindagi.in

I love the app and solution quality. It allows one to customise really well as per the nature of the business. This should be a part of every store that relies on delivery timelines and customisations for large product ranges across geographies. The level of flexibility and support is 'awesome' to say the least.
you can check it in action on our website www.heyzindagi.in

Mildan Market Inc.

Love this app. It does exactly what I needed it to do. Support is quick and responsive with clear instructions.

URBANLIFE

It is exactly the application that I needed, excellent application, very easy to use and very useful.