Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

The shipping calculator estimates delivery date, shipping time

USA Safe Store

Powerful App. I installed 6 of their competitors before I went with this. I had to see how easy it would be to operate the app and it's functionality. This app won in Pricing and in features. The "Privacy" info box is SO HELPFUL! Wonderful app, easy to use and perfect placement. Definitely helps with Conversions. Add to carts increased over the past few days since installing, especially since I ship heavy products.

Mammoth Roofing

I used this app as it allowed me more flexiability to offer estimated delivery times of various vendors and products. Works brilliantly! I asked the devs various questions regarding how to do things and they always got back to me very quickly, with the answer. Very friendly, great service and a great app!

crudelydrawn

Took me a while to figure out the app but the customer service was great and they amended it to suit my needs.

yourfilter GmbH

Fast and excellent support! Contacted the support and received help within a few hours. I definitievely can recommend the app and the team!

DesireStation 💖

Very fast and helpful customer support. Highly recommend to others. Would love to have extra other features added but is already a solid app :D

bGREEN | Plant Powered Vegan Performance

Best App for displaying the estimated shipping dates. They provide quick and good customer support as well.

Sybotanica

Support custom coded the app because I was using a conflicting app, really great service! Would totally recommend.

BlackSoldierDesigns

It's a very easy-to-use program, and the service staff are also very good. If you encounter problems, they can help you solve them in a very short time.

LittleJY

Thank you for your help Practical and easy to set up
Having a different theme usually, I found it difficult to place my date estimate in the right place so I called on support to help me.
The response was very quick and the reaction was even quicker.
They helped me quickly and efficiently.
Thanks again.

Yami Dance Shoes

The support and follow-up from this team is Fantastic! In addition, the app works great and has increased our conversion rate!