Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

partners.kchilites.com

Customer support was very helpful in explaining specific functionality. App works as expected! Extremely useful in managing lead times.

KNUS Home Decor

We love this app for our store. Works very well to manage customers expectations about when they can expect their item to be dispatched. It even reflects on the customer's order confirmation so they can refer back to it and also pulls through on our orders on Shopify so we can see when it needs to be shipped! Well done guys on an amazing app! Highly recommend and amazing price.

AdeoPets

The Omega team has been incredible to work with. I had several questions about getting the app to function just the way I wanted to and they were very helpful and always quick to respond. The app has a lot of customization that really helped me get a message to my customers the way I wanted. I also had a few custom requests of them to get the install to match my theme as well as my idea of how it would look. They jumped right in and make it look incredible. Thanks so much Omega team, this is a great product. Highly recommend, this is a great app and an even better support team!!

The Decor Brand

We were looking for an app to show estimated shipping times by vendor and this app does exactly what we need. We reached out to support and they are very helpful. Great app and support, thanks!

Joaillerie Edenn.com

Application qui fonctionne bien. Un grand merci à Kien. Support très réactif qui a corrigé mon problème en moins d'une heure.

Supreme Phone Gadgets

They provided quick customer service when I sent them an email. They guided me through the steps thoroughly.

Electricabike

really good service. Anytime that I have a consult or I need a change on my store, they are fast and offer a very kind support. Thanks!!

527 Photo

This app is definitely increasing our sales and improving the conversion rate! We love being able to give our customers a delivery estimate right on the product page. The customer service is excellent, too! They respond quickly and fix issues, which rarely happens. The $4.99/mo fee is affordable and worth it!

Class Keto

App works well. But the best part is the support, this is my first shopify store and support helped with all my questions. Correcting my mistakes. And was there for me on chat immediately. Thank you!!

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Previous 1 3 4 5