Recensies (276)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 februari 2024

I don't have many apps in my store, but this one is an app that NO store should go without! It avoids so many questions and gives customers the assurance they need about when they can expect their order so they can proceed with ease to place those orders!
The support team is amazing and helped me to ensure the message appears exactly where and how I needed it to look perfect and fit in with my brand.
Thanks Omega!

Art of Curation
Zuid-Afrika
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 22 februari 2024

Thank you immensely for your heartfelt endorsement! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that our app has become an indispensable tool for your store, providing clarity and reassurance to your customers regarding their orders. It's wonderful to know that our support team could assist you in customizing the message to align perfectly with your brand. Your satisfaction and success are our greatest rewards! Should you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way! 🌟

25 april 2024

Absolutely fantastic experience!! They were incredibly helpful and resolved my issue in no time. Their prompt and friendly service made all the difference. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for reliable support and great functionality for their Shopify store.

Bridal Accessories Shop
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

It’s great to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app! Thank you for recommending it to others looking for reliable support and great functionality for their Shopify stores. If there’s anything else you need, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help! 😊🌟🚀

3 mei 2024

Super customer service and app functions well

The Paddy Box
Ierland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about the Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app. We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service and that the app is functioning well for you. 🌟 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to continue providing excellent service. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Omega and for sharing your great experience! 😊👍

7 maart 2024

Highly appreciate the OMEGA Delivery APP. It is a delivery application that supports a large amount of customized information. It is user-friendly, has excellent compatibility, and runs at a very fast speed. Tracy and support team have been incredibly helpful, assisting us in implementing numerous customization features. The app has provided exceptional support for our business, allowing us to manage a significant amount of information flexibly. Its intuitive and convenient interface makes it easy to use.

DEPULEY
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2024

🌟 Your appreciation for Omega's Estimated Delivery Date app is fantastic! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear it supports a large amount of customized information, is user-friendly, and runs at a very fast speed. Tracy and the support team are grateful for your kind words, and we're dedicated to providing excellent assistance for your business needs. If you ever have more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out. Your success with our app is our top priority! 💖📆 #OmegaDeliveryDate #ExceptionalSupport #CustomerAppreciation 🌟🛠️

1 mei 2024

Estoy probando la aplicacion y veo que puedo ayudar bastante mi conversion, lo que mas me encanto fue el servicio de soporte, son muy amables y me ayudaron bastante en la implementacion en mi tienda, super recomendado

Gafas Glow Up
Colombia
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

¡Gracias por compartir tu experiencia con la aplicación Omega: Estimated Delivery Date! Nos alegra mucho saber que estás encontrando la aplicación útil para mejorar las conversiones en tu tienda y que nuestro servicio de soporte te ha ayudado efectivamente en la implementación. Apreciamos mucho tus comentarios y la recomendación. Si necesitas más ayuda o tienes más preguntas mientras sigues probando la aplicación Omega: Estimated Delivery Date, no dudes en contactarnos. ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarte! 😊🌟🚀

13 april 2024

its great! keep up the good work!!

Ying`s Marketplace
Mexico
22 dagen gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 16 april 2024

📅 Thank you for the fantastic review of Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service. Rest assured, we're committed to maintaining this level of excellence. Your encouragement means a lot to us! 🚀

26 maart 2024

I like the app, definitely keeping it. Customer service on point and fast

LifeTonicGifts
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2024

Thank you so much for the glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Omega: Estimated Delivery Date and that you've found it valuable enough to keep using. Our team works hard to ensure that our customer service is on point and fast, so it's fantastic to hear that it's been helpful for you. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you on board! 🚀

17 april 2024

What I love most about this app is their customer service, very responsive.
I will recommend

prisma.film
Duitsland
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 19 april 2024

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're impressed with our customer service and find us very responsive. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with our Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app remains excellent! 😊👍

28 april 2024

This app works perfectly. it is not expensive and in case of need, the support team is super fast in responding.
I am sure we'll use this app for a long time.

Norvine
Duitsland
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app! We're glad to hear that it works perfectly for you, is cost-effective, and that our support team has been quick to respond when needed. It's wonderful to know that you plan to continue using the app for a long time. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing Omega! 😊🌟👍

12 april 2024

Exactly what I was looking for, I am so happy with the app, it is so simple and clean on my page. The support is also amazing :) thank you so much and looking forward to using it from here on in :) highly recommended !

Fireflies Designs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Synctrack heeft geantwoord 14 april 2024

We're delighted to hear that Omega: Estimated Delivery Date app is hitting the mark for you! 🚚💨 Thank you for your kind words about our simple and clean design, as well as our stellar support team! 😊 We're excited to continue supporting you on your journey, and we truly appreciate your recommendation! 🙌 Let's make those delivery estimates seamless!