Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

The shipping calculator estimates delivery date, shipping time

Ashtray Planet

Started using this app, figuring out everything by myself. But they have a great support team if you need any customization. Just tell them your request, and they will come back with super clear instructions what/how to do, and a piece of code to paste at the specified location. Truly impressed. Thanks Mia, Trong and Minh. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

October 6, 2021

Hi Ashtray Planet,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team member is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Best regards,

PuntoHotel

easy app to use, wonderful features and it really works perfectly.. wonderful support always fixing issues

October 4, 2021

Hi PuntoHotel,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Me Loovely

Very flexible app, well worth considering if you want to apply delivery estimates at a product level. Customer Support really knowledgeable and responsive.

October 4, 2021

Hi Me Loovely,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

American Coffee Club

I installed this app and it didn't quite meet my needs. I contacted support and spoke to Ngoc quite a lot who from the outset was extremely helpful and supportive. This company really cares about their app and this is clear in their customer support. The team managed to work on a solution for my problem and the turnaround time was excellent with everything implemented straight away. Thank you :)

August 12, 2021

Hi American Coffee Club,

Fantastic Figure

great app with great customer support very useful and I will be using it for the long run thanks again guys for the customization you provided me

August 12, 2021

Hi Fantastic Figure,

Destination Wedding Details Shop

I needed a way to give customers an estimated shipping date and this app is exactly what I needed. The app needed some small customized features to better fit my needs and the developer was very responsive and accommodating. Great customer service.

August 10, 2021

Hi Destination Wedding Details Shop,

Easylivingfurniture

I really love this app, it works great and the support I received was tremendous , they hit me right back about integrating The the app to my theme.Great job guys

Hi Easylivingfurniture,

Royalbabyrussia

I used this app already for 2 week, I very enjoy about using this app, and the customer support very nice, always give me a quick reply.

Hi Royalbabyrussia,

Sea Lands

Grazie per il servizio ottimo. Massima professionalità e disponibilità per risolvere i miei problemi e rispondere alle mie necessità. Grazie

Hi Sea Lands,

All the best,

SHELOVE

Eu quero experimentar o aplicativo mas ele nao me esta a dar 7 dias gratis porque? preciso de saber se este aplicativo dá para colocar uma data diferente nas variantes de um produto, tenho um produto com varias cores , mas algumas cores tenho disponiveis e outras sao em pre-ordem. dá para fazer isso? Obrigada

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7