Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Calculate estimated delivery date, display shipping message

crudelydrawn

Took me a while to figure out the app but the customer service was great and they amended it to suit my needs.

yourfilter GmbH

Fast and excellent support! Contacted the support and received help within a few hours. I definitievely can recommend the app and the team!

DesireStation 💖

Very fast and helpful customer support. Highly recommend to others. Would love to have extra other features added but is already a solid app :D

bGREEN | Plant Powered Vegan Performance

Best App for displaying the estimated shipping dates. They provide quick and good customer support as well.

Sybotanica

Support custom coded the app because I was using a conflicting app, really great service! Would totally recommend.

BlackSoldierDesigns

It's a very easy-to-use program, and the service staff are also very good. If you encounter problems, they can help you solve them in a very short time.

LittleJY

Thank you for your help Practical and easy to set up
Having a different theme usually, I found it difficult to place my date estimate in the right place so I called on support to help me.
The response was very quick and the reaction was even quicker.
They helped me quickly and efficiently.
Thanks again.

Yami Dance Shoes

The support and follow-up from this team is Fantastic! In addition, the app works great and has increased our conversion rate!

BodyHeal

Great app and team! Have always been very helpful with any changes or help that I needed. Keep it up!

CosmeticBaba

This app is amazing and this app different in a good way that we can configure different estimated delivery dates for different zone even using pin codes list. Also, the support is really helpful in giving customization and I really recommend them to anyone looking for best estimated delivery app.