Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Show product’s estimated shipping and tracking messages.

Duroflex-World

This is the only app that helped me fulfilling all the requirements. There were certain things that I needed on priority, for which support that I got from the Omega team was commendable. Really appreciate the effort! Support team is quick and outstanding. 5/5 for this.

Luccardo Italian Treats

5 stars. Simple and easy to use dashboard. Helpful and quick response to queries and very fairly priced in comparison to others. Does exactly what it says. Recommend.

Kusher®

5 stars app, 5 stars support! Really recommend it to grow sales and have less customers questions concerning delivery time.

Mercado de Vinos

Great app, really easy to install and use. It has a lot of options to customize. Had a small problem with my theme but it was solved in minutes, excellent support.

Large Lad Clothing

We needed some help to make an edit on our theme and the support staff were quick to assist us and correct the problem.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Did exactly what I wanted it to do and looks perfect on my website. Installation was Easy! Customer Service was amazing! Helped me edit the css to customise for my store. 5 Stars! Highly recommend. Thank you :)

www.katiejdesignandevents.com.au

Dolly-france

Je suis très satisfait de leur service!! répondre ultra rapide merci! Prestation de qualité. L'application est très utile

The Jelly Wax

This app is excellent! The only thing is I wish it was an option to put the date in this format without the year at the end : April 7

UPMEN

One of the very first apps that we install on our site. Running for almost a year now. If you are made to order like us. This is a great app that keeps in step with providing your customer's with estimated delivery dates.

The app makes a clear display of when the customer can expect to receive the product throughout the checkout process. Also links to your shipping policy. It shows up on the order status page after order and we asked for it to be put on the account page. Took support lest then 15 minutes to fulfill the request. Who doesn't like to work with a company like that?

SEEART_JAPAN

Customer support is very good. Although I am a foreign customer, customer support team was very kind and resolved all what I want! Highly recommended!