Estimated Shipping Date

Estimated Shipping Date

by Omega

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

awsomu

Do not install a horrible, scary App. First of all, it does not save changes. and see what I found.

Instead of Friday, April 26 2020 it's showing .... Pazar, Nisan?????

Order today within 21 : 48 : 19 and you will receive before Pazar, Nisan 26, 2020

What is Pazar, Nisan??????? Are you kidding?

April 3, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked and seen you are setting the language of date to Turkish, so the date is displayed in Turkish format.
Could you please change the option on Settings / Date Config / Language

Regards,
Omega support

MDY Kiddy Shop

do not install, google ads will manage your website for : mallware or unwanted software. it ruined my ads campaigns.. 1 star for you boys.. even after you delete de app it is still somewhere.

March 8, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for your feedback!

I was thinking that there was some misunderstanding here, Firstly, I assure you that our application is completely clean, we always run protect software and scan virus regularly. I don't think a google ads warning can accurately assess the problem, it's not a dedicated search and removal software.
If possible, could you please install and send us some relevant information on this issue, I will check.

Second thing: Our app doesn't add any code or script to your theme at all, so when uninstalling it won't have anything in your store, you say when you delete the app. It still exists on the store you are not right, I confirm this problem.

I am really sad and disappointed in your review, I don't think it reflects exactly what our app can do.
I hope you have an intuitive look and an accurate assessment of the application.

Regards,