Set Estimated Shipping Date
No coding necessary to display estimated shipping date and create urgency with countdown timer
Better user experience
Let customers know drafty when their order will arrive based on their order date, zip code, or country without moving to any other pages
Set separate estimated message for each product/ collection/ vendor
About Estimated Shipping Date
The app solves one of the biggest questions from your customers: “Where is my order?”. Stop leaving them hanging because, with the Estimated Shipping Date, the product delivery information will be displayed right in front of the customer’s eye.
Why choose ESD?
- Hassle-free configuration, no coding required
- Gain more trust, provide transparency with estimated shipping info, as a result, generate a successful deal.
- 7 Days Free Trial: we offer a free trial for the first 7 days so you will have an idea of how the app works before deciding to buy.
- Live Chat Support: free and fast support that will assist and solve your problems within 24hours on the working days.
- Set and show estimated shipping dates for specific products, collections, vendors, or the entire store
- Display your estimated message on the product page, cart page, check out page, thank you page, an order history page, order status page, and order confirmation email.
- Show estimated shipping date and information based on customers’ ZIP code (shipping fee & time; courier type etc.)
- Show estimated shipping date based on your country lists and your customers’ country address.
- Set weekly day off and public holidays in a year so your customers know your shipping time unavailability.
- Set up a countdown timer to show the order deadline
- Customize details like date format, label, display position, text color/size, etc.
- 100% Mobile-friendly: customers who shop using their phones will see a phone or tablet timer optimized for Android or iOS.
Developers of Omega Team are very passionate to develop Shopify's solutions for integration. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify apps for merchants.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Steel & Grey
Great app, the admin works well too. There is a fair amount of customisation available and it works pretty well. Support were very helpful when I messaged them and they resolved my issue quickly. I would prefer if you could have a a different message for each rule - you have to choose countdown for all of them if that is the initial selection you make. Really happy with it so far though.
Customer support was very helpful in explaining specific functionality. App works as expected! Extremely useful in managing lead times.
JAPAN KUTANI SHOP
The location of the "Estimated Date" did not seem to be reflected well when using a custom theme. But when I contacted them via messenger, they quickly worked with the tech team to solve the problem.