Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Amazing app!!! The team customized the search functionality to fit our needs. Highly recommended app!! They were responsive and patient to understand our needs.

MEDHealth Choice

This app is amazing! Best features and prices compared to all of the other apps on shopify! Best thing is their Dashboard, and Configuration settings!
Also their customer service is top notch!
Dmytro was a huge help!

Terra of Heaven

Best search application with filters I've tried. It also has a free plan. They have a technical support very attentive, they help you solve everything you need. Thank you so much

Dasely

I love the app ! After automatic synchronization , I checked how it works in my online store and it was great. Suggestions start even when you still typing, and it shows it with IMAGES, which is awesome. Also, you can customize this search in a different way. I can not wait to do it , when I finish with more urgent tasks now. It is for English language, not sure if it does for some other languages though. But it works for me as I am just establishing and all my few orders were from USA only by now.

Geboortesnoepjes.nl

Fast installation and nice configuration possibilities. Search results work quick and nice. Way better than default search results

Jessica Hair Wigs

it used well,It's convenient to set up a lot of things,Very convenient, can set a lot of content, suitable for my store, I hope to continue to use

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

GREAT GREAT APP, DOES A GREAT JOB we have a high volume merchant shop on Shopify and this app is very important

Werner Guitar Editions

This app has really improved the search functionality of my store. As my store grows I'll probably upgrade to the paid version but for now the free version has really helped.

Modern Yodha

Great app. Up the level of search on your store. It searches across collection, products and even meta data.
Most recommended app.

gpriff

I have tried this app and it works really well and it has very amazing features to improve my store search page and filters
I love this app!