Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

WONODOO

Omega search is the best search engine for all my stores and I really recommend it. It's also free until you have 500 products so it's a great opportunity to check all the features.

iFyx

Improved search accuracy and the results are also instant, Overall this has helped to grab more sales.

KITA Fragrances

This app has made it very easy for my customers to search for products. Because of the easy setup, my customers can search for fragrances based on the notes of the fragrance and not just the name. Super helpful! The support is also incredible! Igor went completely out of his way to help me with a problem I was having.

Regency Spices

Been using this for a year now, works excellent and helps customers every day! We had a problem of results not showing when they were changing servers (admittedly could have been better to have degraded to original site search results), but the customer service promptly replied and it was resolved in a day.

Network Devices Inc.

We had a small issue and the support team was very helpful. They fixed the issue in 24 hours. Good search app.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

Great search app ! Thank you for you services. They reply almost immediately. I would definetely recommend.

December 9, 2020

Hey, thank you so much for such warm feedback! We are happy that our search are useful for you!

Texas Outlet Center

Great customer service , thank you for your help, when have to then any questions they respond very fast, thank you so much for service

Hansler Smith Limited

Great app. Our theme search didn't support partial matches so not only does this app do that, but it also shows potential matches as you type which is an awesome feature. Not quite as customizable as we would like, but overall a really great search tool. Well worth the money.

Bartsparts Nederland

Very nice app we have been using on 6 of our shopify stores. Really advances search capabilities and their support team is following up quickly on questions we had. Now we moved to BigCommerce, we unfortunately cannot make use of their search engine anymore since they do not support BigCommerce. We moved away because of our large database (700K+ SKU's) which was not really an issue for Omega, but for Shopify it unfortunately is. Even when leaving the support people were happy to help us with our last questions. If we would have to name one downside, it would be that it is quite expensive, although even on this subject they were cooperative.

domababy

It is a great app, easy to use with many options that can make life easier :) Thank you very much!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31