Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 6, 2020

Great app. Our theme search didn't support partial matches so not only does this app do that, but it also shows potential matches as you type which is an awesome feature. Not quite as customizable as we would like, but overall a really great search tool. Well worth the money.

Hansler Smith Limited
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 3, 2020

Very nice app we have been using on 6 of our shopify stores. Really advances search capabilities and their support team is following up quickly on questions we had. Now we moved to BigCommerce, we unfortunately cannot make use of their search engine anymore since they do not support BigCommerce. We moved away because of our large database (700K+ SKU's) which was not really an issue for Omega, but for Shopify it unfortunately is. Even when leaving the support people were happy to help us with our last questions. If we would have to name one downside, it would be that it is quite expensive, although even on this subject they were cooperative.

Bartsparts Nederland
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 8, 2019

it used well,It's convenient to set up a lot of things,Very convenient, can set a lot of content, suitable for my store, I hope to continue to use

Jessica Hair Wigs
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 6, 2019

Great app. Up the level of search on your store. It searches across collection, products and even meta data.
Most recommended app.

Modern Yodha
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited May 20, 2019

So far this app is proving valuable with fast and relevant search results that display while you are typing including not just products but also categories. I would prefer a more comprehensive set of options for the actual search results page than I believe I can enable but I am actively configuring the options for this too

Evelina Natural Skincare
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 24, 2019

Great app, does exactly what I needed and does this for a low cost. So gets a recommendation from GamePotion!

Game Potion
Belgium
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 8, 2019

excellent smart search app. i recommend adding an embed option to place the search bar by our selves on the website theme.

New Car Gadgets
Jordan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 13, 2022

Great app - would love an 'auto-sync' feature though so it's always current. Otherwise, excellent stuff

The Bircher Bar
Time spent using app: About 5 years
April 17, 2018

Just installed it. Found it better than other apps

Zootho
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
March 10, 2018

seems good so far. once i see it in action im sure i will be very happy.

Dampiers Online Best