Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

TechwareCity

I was hesitant at first it might slow my site but when i installed it, it didn’t slow down my site, easy integration and customizable and did I say it’s very friendly for small startups who wants to offer instant search for their site? Yep they do this and very grateful for it.

Singlemalt.ph

Very powerful App, super fast and the supports are superb and very knowledgeable about their app! please subscribe to yearly plan so you can have 20% discounts!

MyHackerTech

This app is extremely useful, floating search button, instant results, highly customization available for the search page appearance, 5 stars well deserved ! I've used this on multiple stores

WALDLAND Online Shop

I really love this app! Fast installation without problems. Very fast and fantastic support! It really optimized the search functionality in our shop a lot!

Bagnet™

I rarely rate an app based on the app itself, since theres just so many out there. I really appreciate the awesome support I received from the developers team when I had issues! Fixed it with no back n forth, just helped me out when I really needed it.

Smoker Guru

I have been using the app for a couple of years and just upgraded to a paid version and very happy with it. Fantastic support and very fast response. Thank you Igor!

Stonebrook Jewelry

We've loved this app. It greatly improves the search features at a very reasonable price. Also, the few times an issue has popped up their customer services has been very helpful to work with and they always get the issues resolved.

Feltman Brothers Wholesale

Amazing app!!! The team customized the search functionality to fit our needs. Highly recommended app!! They were responsive and patient to understand our needs.

MEDHealth Choice

This app is amazing! Best features and prices compared to all of the other apps on shopify! Best thing is their Dashboard, and Configuration settings!
Also their customer service is top notch!
Dmytro was a huge help!

Terra of Heaven

Best search application with filters I've tried. It also has a free plan. They have a technical support very attentive, they help you solve everything you need. Thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27