Omega Instant Search

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Location Brazil

Excellent app. Simple to use, yet very effective. Support is equally great! Highly recommend its use.

Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings

The Omega app works great and looks very professional. The customer support is awesome and always assists when needed. :-)

Durex PL

Great app! And super helpful support! We use this app in a few of our stores and it works very well. Highly recommended :) Thank you!!

Moon Goddess Gifts

I have been trying out this app on my Shopify website MoonGoddessGifts.com, and I'm really loving it so far. Thank you.

peaceofhome.se

Great app, works the way I want it to, great correcting typos etc. Good and fast support as well! I recommend this app!

SMATEC

I used the app to show the customers fast what they are looking for. Amazing to work with. Super easy to install, Easy to set up and pretty pretty good working!

PATCHERS

I've used this app for a good number of years now, very dependable, and support, if needed, are brilliant.

Golden Greens Organic Ltd

Fantastic, fast and very detailed search results. Excellent and easier experience for the customer, and a dream for the merchant. And if you have less than 500 products, it’s free!

Perfume Lounge

Works as it should, a lot better than Shopify's own search bar. We like the feature where the apps corrects for spelling mistakes.
Support was fast in response and offered a good solution to the search result page being full page width on desktop. Might be nice if users can alter the width of the results page themselves. I can recommend the app!

Bolla Bags

Really fantastic, but simple search bar which works a treat on my website.....100% brilliant and highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31