Omega Instant Search

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

PATCHERS

I've used this app for a good number of years now, very dependable, and support, if needed, are brilliant.

Golden Greens Organic Ltd

Fantastic, fast and very detailed search results. Excellent and easier experience for the customer, and a dream for the merchant. And if you have less than 500 products, it’s free!

Perfume Lounge

Works as it should, a lot better than Shopify's own search bar. We like the feature where the apps corrects for spelling mistakes.
Support was fast in response and offered a good solution to the search result page being full page width on desktop. Might be nice if users can alter the width of the results page themselves. I can recommend the app!

Bolla Bags

Really fantastic, but simple search bar which works a treat on my website.....100% brilliant and highly recommended

Napa Valley Fiber

Works a lot better and faster than the default search app. Only wish more analytics was available on the free plan but hey its free!

GoAsAGroup Perks

Omega Instant Search is easy to install and configure within minutes. It's an important feature on our site, and works well on both mobile and PC views. We've been using Omega for over 4 years and have never had an issue with this application. When we've reached out to them with a question, their support responds quickly and has been very helpful. I highly recommend them! Nick Chan, General Manager

August 19, 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for your feedback and your high rate!
Our team was glad to help you with our application at any time!

Total Comfort Dog Beds

Love this app! It's exactly what I need to improve the search experience for my users. The filters look great, it's easy to use, and customer service is excellent! Highly recommended!

Beth Millner Jewelry

This search feature works great with our shopify store and fits seamlessly with our website layout. Support is quick to respond and very helpful.

Chic Teak

The search works very well and has good options for customization. Support was also very responsive. -Chic Teak

Low Budget Tech Shop

Great app and does what it should. Would be great if i could change the way it shows products when you search for them though - like if i wanted it to show a specific image and not just a random one. Otherwise, good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30