Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 18, 2023

great app, and amazing support.
contacted them for design changes on the app and in just a few hours all the changes were done!

WeShoes
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 days
Omega Commerce replied January 18, 2023

Thank you. It was my pleasure to assist you.

January 9, 2023

Nice and clean app. Loads fast for small stores.
Had a small problem with my theme. Asked support for help and they fixed it. Support is very good.

puraidoprints
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Omega Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Thanks for your feedback!
We were happy to help you!
We will try to make our search work more faster and more efficiently.

December 25, 2022

We've been using this search app for a little over three years now and highly recommend it. The search is fast and works well. The support team is also responsive and has gone above and beyond to help us get their search app to play nice with other third-party apps we've installed.

Gnomish Bazaar
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Omega Commerce replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback here!
Nice to hear that you found our app useful to you.
It was our pleasure to assist you!

December 9, 2022

It's fast and reliable, easy to install and inexpensive (free for smaller product catalogues). The tech support answered my questions instantly and provided a custom solution. I am impressed!
Max, web developer

Cerascreen CH
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
May 5, 2022

Excellent app. Simple to use, yet very effective. Support is equally great! Highly recommend its use.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
April 18, 2022

The Omega app works great and looks very professional. The customer support is awesome and always assists when needed. :-)

Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 7, 2022

Great app! And super helpful support! We use this app in a few of our stores and it works very well. Highly recommended :) Thank you!!

Durex PL
Poland
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 21, 2022

Great app, works the way I want it to, great correcting typos etc. Good and fast support as well! I recommend this app!

peaceofhome.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 3, 2022

I used the app to show the customers fast what they are looking for. Amazing to work with. Super easy to install, Easy to set up and pretty pretty good working!

SMATEC
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 18, 2022

I've used this app for a good number of years now, very dependable, and support, if needed, are brilliant.

PATCHERS