Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

WONODOO

Omega search is the best search engine for all my stores and I really recommend it. It's also free until you have 500 products so it's a great opportunity to check all the features.

iFyx

Improved search accuracy and the results are also instant, Overall this has helped to grab more sales.

KITA Fragrances

This app has made it very easy for my customers to search for products. Because of the easy setup, my customers can search for fragrances based on the notes of the fragrance and not just the name. Super helpful! The support is also incredible! Igor went completely out of his way to help me with a problem I was having.

Regency Spices

Been using this for a year now, works excellent and helps customers every day! We had a problem of results not showing when they were changing servers (admittedly could have been better to have degraded to original site search results), but the customer service promptly replied and it was resolved in a day.

Network Devices Inc.

We had a small issue and the support team was very helpful. They fixed the issue in 24 hours. Good search app.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

Great search app ! Thank you for you services. They reply almost immediately. I would definetely recommend.

December 9, 2020

Hey, thank you so much for such warm feedback! We are happy that our search are useful for you!

Texas Outlet Center

Great customer service , thank you for your help, when have to then any questions they respond very fast, thank you so much for service

domababy

It is a great app, easy to use with many options that can make life easier :) Thank you very much!!!

Powerizer

It helped us to see what searches people are searching for. We have a lot of blogs it makes it easy.

TechwareCity

I was hesitant at first it might slow my site but when i installed it, it didn’t slow down my site, easy integration and customizable and did I say it’s very friendly for small startups who wants to offer instant search for their site? Yep they do this and very grateful for it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28