Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 oktober 2023

Easy-going and effective app + BEST customer support ever, stop searching, here you have what you are looking for

BODY SCULPTOR X
Nya Zeeland
20 dagar användning av appen
Omega svarade 22 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

19 september 2023

Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, their support team was quick to respond and provided clear, effective solutions. Their commitment to ensuring a smooth user experience sets them apart. The prompt and friendly assistance they offer has made my app journey incredibly enjoyable. I highly recommend this plug-in to anyone seeking not only excellent functionality but also top-notch customer support that truly goes the extra mile.

Gadget Hive
4 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 24 september 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

11 oktober 2023

good

Stermx
Storbritannien
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
Omega svarade 16 oktober 2023

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

19 september 2023

Tracy helped me a lot, she understood what I needed and fixed the problem quickly. I wish you the best

Moge.store
Förenade Arabemiraten
5 dagar användning av appen
Omega svarade 24 september 2023

💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with Omega - Multi Snapchat Pixels app 🔥

18 februari 2024

Amazing app, was looking for a solution to have multiple snapchat pixels. Joy helped me out alot :)

She Boutique
Omega svarade 20 februari 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that Joy was able to assist you effectively. Providing solutions to meet your needs is our goal, and we're delighted to have helped you with multiple Snapchat pixels. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience continues to be excellent!

10 augusti 2023

Super helpful customer service. Zero complaints. Had a major issue with my store not tracking purchases correctly and they fixed the problem. Joyce was very friendly and fast to respond.

Nure™
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Omega svarade 13 augusti 2023

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

9 juni 2023

A very simple app to use and understand, and the best customer service. I highly recommend them as they will help you with any issue you have.

Little Lamp Lights
Omega svarade 9 juni 2023

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

6 augusti 2023

Omega was easy to use and setup. The customer service agent Tracy was really helpful in clarifying any of my questions

Kermani
23 dagar användning av appen
Omega svarade 8 augusti 2023

21 juni 2022

I have to admit that I was very skeptical of this app at first. Connecting a third party application to my new business... with only 4 reviews and close to no competitors, it feels like a 'shady' area on Shopify. Choosing the correct apps for your business is essential for the future of your company, blog, or service. I regret to admit that I chose this apps competitor at first, based solely on appearance and the number of reviews it had. After weeks of trying, and trying again to connect every aspect 'Required' I decided to take a leap of faith. THANK GOD I did. I was fortunate enough to connect with a live agent as soon as I connected the app to my Shopify account. While Joyce graciously assisted me with setting up my Pixel, Shopify servers crashed for about 3 hours. This untimely mishap caused my Shopify link to Omega to be incomplete. I was not in the know and was becoming increasingly frustrated, but Joyce sat on the chat with me from 02:32am until 06:40am. Ensuring me that this process would be resolved just as soon as Shopify's services were restored. Joyce took the time to walk me through various features and explained some steps to help take advantage of Omega's powerful apps. Once Shopify's servers went back online, Joyce had my accounts linked and running properly within 20 minutes. The Omega Team did not have to have a member sit on chat with me for over 4 hours to ensure that their app would work properly for my business, but they did. This team Cares about your business. Before we disconnected from our chat session I jokingly said "Tell your developer that you deserve a raise! You just earned them a loyal client." Joyce replied with "You can tell him yourself! He's sitting right next to me double checking your connections." - That right there is comfort. Reading that, as a new business owner, takes just enough weight off of your shoulders. It's one less headache you need to worry about. The Service is running flawlessly with ZERO issues. I stand by Omega - Multi Snapchat Pixels, 100%. P.S. Joyce, Omega Support Representative, should get stock options along with a promotion! Thank You!

PalateCleaners
Omega svarade 22 juni 2022

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to know that you loved your experience with our app and the support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

Redigerat 15 november 2021

This Snapchat plugin works very well, and the installation is not very difficult, at first I did not know how to start, later I researched it myself and also tried to install it myself, later I encountered some problems, I consulted the customer service, and Anna's service attitude is very good, very patient to explain the operation process to me, speaking in detail, so that my mood is happy thank you very much for your explanation! You really benefited me a lot, my new sprint will be so wonderful to start with so much motivation to encourage . I hope your company does better and better and I hope I get some benefit from it, thanks Anna, thanks for this plugin, I will make the most of this plugin and become a platform for my own wealth creation and it's also free, quite good, anyway I love it and I love this beautiful patient customer service. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

fashwig
Hongkong SAR
Omega svarade 15 november 2021

Hello Zexiang,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Anna - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Omega Support