Omega ‑ Multi Snapchat Pixels

Setup Snap Pixel, measure leads,subscriptions or product sales

Free

1 review

fashwig

This Snapchat plugin works very well, and the installation is not very difficult, at first I did not know how to start, later I researched it myself and also tried to install it myself, later I encountered some problems, I consulted the customer service, and Anna's service attitude is very good, very patient to explain the operation process to me, speaking in detail, so that my mood is happy thank you very much for your explanation! You really benefited me a lot, my new sprint will be so wonderful to start with so much motivation to encourage . I hope your company does better and better and I hope I get some benefit from it, thanks Anna, thanks for this plugin, I will make the most of this plugin and become a platform for my own wealth creation and it's also free, quite good, anyway I love it and I love this beautiful patient customer service. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

November 15, 2021

Hello Zexiang,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Anna - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Omega Support